XOXO

❝You're My Pretty Boy! One Shot Cafe Featuring EXO [CLOSED]

; XOXO 

    “I wonder if she likes me back..” Sehun mutters to himself, sitting down on his chair, looking right straight on the mirror standing in front of him. “Oh Sehun, are you handsome? You’re handsome, right? She’ll like you, right? Right?” Sehun asked his reflection on the mirror, pointing to it with his index finger, then he lets out a small embarrassed chortle. “I’m hopeless.” He shakes his head a few times, plopping down on his comfortable king-sized bed. The Ohs, Sehun’s family were quite rich since they owned one of the biggest companies all around South Korea and to top that, they even have a few companies in America as well. Sehun was an only child, so he pretty much got all the lovely sweet treatments from his parents. He hates it at times, but he likes it some times. 

  He releases a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. “Oh Sehun, she’ll like you. She’s been your best friend for a long period of time. The feelings should be mutual by now.” Sehun whispered to himself again, only to facepalm realizing that talking to himself was useless. Sehun’s best friend, Kim Jiah is a top class student in the Seoul Academics University because she is intelligent, stunningly gorgeous, and has an extremely nice personality. Sehun and her had been best friends ever since they were 5 years old, even though their friendship started with hatred. But, sometimes, hatred changes to fondness. 

    “You know what, I’m just going to write her a letter. I’ll confess to her with a letter. She’ll love it, right?” Sehun once again asked himself, walking over to his drawer and taking out a piece of blank paper and a pink colored scented pen, Jiah’s favorite. “No Sehun, you’re hopeless. You should really stop talking to yourself.” Sehun scolds his own self, taking out a thick book from his book shelf and placing the blank paper on top of it, just in case his paper starts getting crumpled up. And with that, he laid down on his bed comfortably, his back facing on front. Then, he exhaled a breath, tapping the scented pen quietly on the paper. Thus, he starts to think about the words he should say regarding his true feelings. 

    After a good half an hour, Sehun plasters a smile of satisfaction on his face, reading the letter he had written over and over again. It went like this...

                Dear Jiah,

                        Hello! So before I totally mess this letter up, I’m just going to jump to what the purpose of this letter is. Kim Jiah, I like you a lot. In fact, I maybe even love you. Well actually, scratch that. I love you..a lot. I started having interests towards you when we were around middle school. You kept blabbering about how unattractive you look and to be honest, I just wanted to literally yell in front of your face, knowing that you were so beautiful back then and don’t get me wrong, you still are. Anyways, do you remember that time when I took care of you in your house because you caught a fever? That’s when a certain feeling started to develop inside me. Before, I wasn’t quite sure what it was, but now I am very sure what it was. It was love, Jiah. Love. You can call me a chicken for not being able to confess my feelings to you in person. But, I really don’t have the guts to do that, I’m sorry. But Jiah, you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on. When I see you with other guys, I get really jealous, to the point that it’s not even funny anymore. You are literally an angel in my eyes, Jiah. This letter isn’t written to flatter you but it’s for you to know my feelings. Jiah..will you go out with me? 

       PS : So, X or O? :D 

                                                                                                                                                                                                   From Your Love, 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Your Sehunnie~ 

    Sehun lets out a soft chuckle at the letter he had just written. He has read the letter for about the 50th time right now because he wanted it to be perfect for Jiah. “Oh Sehun, you even had the guts to add that PS, huh?” Sehun says to himself with a smile, folding the paper securely, slipping it inside his pillowcase. “I think that’s safe enough for her to not find out.” Sehun nodded to his own statement, reaching for the doorknob, skipping his way to the living room. There, he saw his hardworking mother making kimchi soup for breakfast. It was good Saturday morning with the sunshine illuminating in their house, the heat hitting their pale, sensitive skin. 

   “Good morning, mother.” Sehun greeted his mother with a tender back hug, walking over to the kitchen table. “Oh, Sehunnie~ You look so happy, I see.” His mother flashes him a bright smile, placing a bowl of kimchi soup in front of him. “I’m not happy.” Sehun’s soft, pink lips formed into a cute pout, giving his mother a puppy-like look. 

  His mother rolled her eyes playfully, ruffling his soft, brunette locks in the process. “You are my son, alright.” Mrs. Oh lets out a soft chuckle, turning around back to the sink to wash the dirty dishes. “Mom, where’s dad? I thought you guys didn’t have to go to your office today.” Sehun asks with a questionable look, bringing up a spoonful of kimchi soup in his mouth. Scrubbing the dishes with dish soap, Mrs. Oh replies, “He went to go meet a few friends. I couldn’t come because I have a doctor’s appointment today.” 

    Sehun gives her a soft nod, taking another spoonful of kimchi soup in his mouth. The hot taste almost burning his tongue, but it was worth it. “Oh by the way Sehun, Jiah called today.” His mother suddenly announces, while Sehun choked, immediately grabbing a glass of water from the refrigerator. “Are you alright?” Mrs. Oh asked with a concerned expression, wiping her hand on a towel hanging on the refrigerator’s handle. 

     “I’m..I’m fine, it was just a mild choke.” Sehun tries to regain his normal composure despite the unintentional choking that just occurred. “But..what did she say?” Sehun decided to ask, since after all, it was his best friend who called, so she should have some reason to do so. 

   “She asked if she could come over.” Mrs. Oh replied. Sehun gulped. “And..what did you say?” Sehun questioned, his heart accelerating from its normal rate. “I told her yes, she could come over. After all, it’s been a while since she came over here.” She added, a warm smile on her face as she faces his frozen-like son. 

  “Um, Sehun, dear?” Mrs. Oh waves a hand in front of Sehun, attempting to snap him out of his trance. After a few attempts, she had finally succeeded on doing so. Sehun blinked, looking at his mother. “I’m..I’m fine! I’ll..I’ll be going up my room now! When is she coming over?” Sehun stuttered, his face somehow flushed. Mrs. Oh raises an eyebrow, before averting her gaze to the wall clock. “In a half an hour. 10:30 was what she told me.” Sehun’s eyes widened in surprise, rushing up to his room, while calling out, “I’ll be upstairs, mom!” 

    “He likes her, alright.” Mrs. Oh mutters to herself, letting out a chuckle at her son’s nervous behavior. She then got back to washing the dishes, a small smile on her face. 

  Up the room, Sehun was cleaning up his room like crazy. He organized his pillows in a row, he folded his fuzzy blanket and placed it on top of the pillows, he vaccuumed his carpeted floor. Now, Sehun isn’t the kind of person to be cleaning his room, but since Jiah was coming over, he knew he had to face the horror of cleaning his bedroom. 

  After a few more minutes went by, Sehun wiped the sweat that was dripping on his face from his head. He examined his bookshelf, making sure every book was in an alphabetical order. Yes, Sehun just had to put all his books from A-Z when 20 minutes ago, it went from Q-E. 

   Sehun wipes a few more sweat on his face, taking a seat down the couch while breathing heavily out of exhaustion. Then suddenly, a knock on his door was heard. Sehun flinched, startled by the abrupt noise. Then, he remembered. Jiah. Looking at the mirror for the umpteenth time, he fixes a strand of his hair on the side, a charismatic look on his face. Then, as nervous as he was, he opened the door to reveal a beautiful Jiah in a plaid dress and white flat shoes with sparkling glitters. Sehun felt like he could just stare at her forever, but he immediately snapped out of it, a welcoming smile on his face as he allowed Jiah to come in. 

   “Your bedroom is really neat, Sehunnie.” Jiah sent him a beautiful smile, roaming her orbs around Sehun’s neat bedroom. Cleaning was worth a shot, Sehun smiles at himself, walking over to Jiah’s direction. “Sehunnie, your books are all alphabetical too!” Jiah cheered, looking at the books with amusement. “Yah, why do you look so surprised? It was always in alphabetical order,” Sehun lied, a small pout appearing with his lips. “You’re a liar. When I came here that one time, your books were literally all over the place. Zebra World was even the first book and Baby Baby was the last one.” Jiah studied Sehun’s pouty face, a mischievous beam on her face. 

   “Oh Sehun..You don’t dare tell me..You just finished cleaning you room, hmm?” Jiah raised an eyebrow, a grin on her face as she took a seat next to a pouty looking Sehun with a red face. “I..You..I just..” Sehun couldn’t really decipher any words to say in front of her, now that she found out his lie. Before Sehun could utter anything in response, Jiah spoke, “That’s sweet.” She then leaned her head on Sehun’s shoulder, a happy smile filled her visage. 

     Sehun, on the other hand, was squealing internally. Jiah was laying down her head on his shoulder cutely, and it wasn’t just any Jiah, but his lovely crush Kim Jiah. Sehun cleared his throat, his heart fluttering in delight. “Do you..do you want me to get you something to eat?” Sehun offered, although inside he wanted this moment to lasts forever. “Sure.” Jiah lifted her head up from Sehun’s shoulder, causing Sehun to pout, but he head out the door to get her snacks anyways. 

    Back in Sehun’s room, Jiah was smiling angelically. She walked around the wide bedroom, scanning her eyes around and gasping in awe when he caught a picture of Sehun smiling adorably when he was still a baby. “Ahh, so cuteee!!” Jiah picked up the picture frame, squealing in delight. “But he’s still cuter nowadays.” She commented, placing the picture frame back down. A smile formed on her face again as she laid down on Sehun’s relaxing king-sized mattress. “He literally has the best bed in the world.” Jiah compliments, rolling around the bed in happiness. She grabbed a pillow and clutches it on her stomach. Then suddenly, a paper fell out. 

     “What’s this?” She asked, raising an eyebrow. Nevertheless, she opened it and proceeded on reading it anyways. As she read the words on the top, ‘Dear Jiah’, her eyes suddenly widen to realize that this letter was meant to be for her. After she finished reading, she was completely lovestruck. The letter was too beautiful to even describe. Jiah smiled at the letter, slipping the letter inside her dress pocket. “So, he likes me too, huh.” She grinned cutely, jumping up and down cheerily, when the door suddenly opened, revealing Sehun with a plate of strawberry shortcake and a glass of orange juice. He eyes Jiah with a confused expression as she handed her the snacks. 

   “What were you just doing?” He questioned with a small grin, looking at her. “I was jumping up and down in happiness.” She replied calmly, bringing up a spoonful of strawberry shortcake in . “Why..why were you doing that?” Sehun asked curiously, tapping his foot on the floor quietly. “Because I found out that a little someone has a crush on me.” Jiah replied with a cute grin, taking a sip of the cold orange juice. 

    “WAIT NO WHAT NO WHO IS HE I WILL DEFINITELY K—” Sehun yelled, only to be taken aback when Jiah grabbed his hand and squeezed it with a genial smile. “It’s you, you dork.” She said, rolling her eyes playfully. Sehun was frozen, again. “You..you saw the letter?” 

  Jiah sends him a nod before adding, “It was cute and sweet. And my answer will be both X and O.”

    At the response, Sehun’s eyes widened in surprised. “You like me yet you don’t like me either?!” He half-yelled, disbelief all over his voice. Jiah released a chuckle, rolling her eyes again. “You are such a dork. I mean, I wanted a hug and a kiss from you. X and O doesn’t always mean yes or no.” 

       “Well, I’m sorry Ms. Top Student.” Sehun plasters a grin on his face, sending Jiah a pout. 

    “It’s okay, but Hunnie, I want a hug!! And a kiss!!” Jiah whined childishly, poking Sehun’s cheeks. Sehun only smiled, knowing the girl of his dreams was right here in front of him begging him for a hug and a kiss. 

         “What about we’ll hug and kiss at the same time? Then after that, we’ll become a couple, right?” Sehun looked at her with a charismatic look as she nodded with a beam. “I promise we will.” And with that, Sehun immediately pulled her in for a hug, his soft lips meeting with her’s as both of them started to feel sparks and fireworks around him. 

       The girl of his dreams was now his’s. Thanks to that letter, XOXO. 


First chapter, yay! This is the second one-shot I’ve written and I’m not sure if it's good or bad, but please tell me if you liked it below! I didn't really add all the lyrics in XOXO because I allowed my imaginations to take me somewhere and yay~  Anyways, I hope you like it! Feel free to request again~ Thank you so much for requesting and being my first requester! (lol is that a word)