"Who's she?"

Dream Guy

I was about to speak out my thoughts when a girl who’s standing next to Kris said it first “Oh My God, it’s Kris!” she puts both her hands on . Totally flabbergasted that Kris is standing next to her.

 

She knows Kris? Then almost every girl in the room looks at Kris and are excited to see him. Wow… everyone knows Kris? Who is this guy really?

 

“Are you one of them?” asked the guy next to me.

 

“What?” I’m not sure what he’s talking about. “Them. Those girls. Fangirling on Kris” he answered.

 

“Fangirling? Why?” I asked. The guy looked at me like I’m a joke. “You are amazing” he smiled.

 

“What?” what on Earth is going on here? “You’re not like the others. I guess you don’t know who he is” he marked. “He’s the son of the guy who owns the Han company. His father is really rich and he just got richer after his company released the popular new car. His father’s popularity however gets to Kris and Kris is more popular than his father. That is because he’s really good looking”

 

I look at Kris. He is good looking, the same handsome Kris in my dream but is he really the Kris in my dreams? Does he has the same dream as I do?

 

“My name is Luhan” he held out his hand. “_____________” I took his hand and gently shook it.

 

“Are you chinese?” I asked bluntly. “Yes, I am. That’s one trait Kris and I shared” he answered. I always knew Kris was chinese.

 

“Why do you sound like you’re comparing yourself with him?” I asked because he does seems comparing.

 

“Because, what do I don’t have that he has? My father is his father’s assistant. My family is also rich. Some people do say I’m handsome and some say I’m cute. Popularity? Me and Kris goes to the same place every time. We would go to the company right after school and we ‘re also neighbours” he answered. That’s why he knows so much about Kris.

 

“Why are you smiling?” he questioned.

 

“People are right about you” I said. “People have been talking about me? What did they say?” he eagerly asked.

 

“You’re cute and funny” I answered with a smile, holding my laugh. “Is that a good thing?” he’s confused with my comment. “You want me to take that back?” I teased. “You shouldn’t take the compliment back from your senior Miss ___________” he smiled.

 

“You’re my what?” I thought he was a freshmen like me.

 

“Hey” Kris suddenly interferes in between me and Luhan. “Hey” Luhan replied.

 

“We’re in the same group?” Kris asked Luhan. “Yeah, looks like it. We get to be with each other 24/7” Luhan answered and I saw Kris rolled his eyes at Luhan before he turned to me and asked “Have we met? Seems like I’ve seen you before”

 

My tongue froze. Yes, I’ve seen you. I see you every night in my dreams. Do you, Kris?

 

“I don’t know. Have we?” I decided to answer his question with a question because honestly, I’m not sure what to say. There are a two possibilities going on in my head.

 

What if Kris knows who I am? What if he dreams of me as much as I dream of him? What if he is the same Kris in my dreams? I would answer “Yes, we have met”

 

But what if he doesn’t know who I am? He doesn’t dream of me. That he’s just asking me whether we’ve met because he really does thinks it like that. Then I would answer “No, we haven’t” because that is just much easier to handle so that I won’t have to tell him where I see him.

 

Kris just stares at me, looking baffled. Meanwhile Luhan covered his mouth, looking surprised. Did I say something weird?

 

“Okay freshmen. Please pay attention to the University’s dean in front of you who will be making a welcome speech for getting to be accepted into here” a senior from a different group spoke. Kris and Luhan joined their friends, while I rejoin my group.

 

After the dean finishes his speech and asked us to go to our respective classes. Luhan went directly to me and ask me which class I’m in so he can show me where it is.

 

“Class 1” I answered. The Luhan and Kris brings their group to our classes. From class 1 to class 4.

 

“What you did was awesome” Luhan was walking next to me. “What was?” I asked. “You just turned down Kris’s flirty introduction” he whispered.

 

“I did?” I’m not sure if I did. “Yeah. Your sarcastic answer to him totally silenced him” Luhan mimicked me asking Kris “I don’t know. Have we?” in a soft voice so that Kris wouldn’t hear him.

 

“That was genius!” he gave me a bright smile. Uhh seems like Kris and Luhan aren’t on good terms with each other. Now that I know my answer to Kris sound mean, I feel bad. I stole a glance on Kris and he was looking right at me!

 

He hates me now… at least I think he does. Why am I so hate-able? About 15 minutes after I settled down in my class. Luhan was at the door calling out for me. As I walked to him, Sulli was making her entrance and encountered me.

 

“Don’t block the door freak. Don’t tell me you’re going to be in the same class as me again” she said and I just keep quiet and look down on the floor until she goes inside.

 

“Anger much. Who was that?” Luhan asked.

 

“She used to be my best friend”

 

“What happened?”

 

“I killed another one of our best friend and things fall apart” I admitted.

 

“You’re kidding right?” he tried to laugh. I gave him my ‘Im serious look’ before I went back inside. I don’t feel like explaining to anyone about the incident on my first day of school.

 

Luhan was still standing in front of the door and caught a glimpse of someone standing behind him.

 

“Oh Kris, it’s you again. What are you doing here?” Luhan asked. “Hey, I was just wondering. Did you hear the conversation I had just now? Do you think she might be really serious or she’s just playing around?”

 

“What do you think?” Kris asked and wait no more for Luhan’s answer. Kris went inside and stood in front of me. “We need to talk” he said.

 

“Wait, whoa~ you can’t be serious of asking her out” said Luhan.

 

“It’s none of your concern” Kris replied.

 

“Yeah it is. You and me will have to talk before any of us could talk to ______________”

 

“Why is that?”

 

“Because I like her. She’s not like other girls here” Luhan said aloud. What is going on here?

 

“You’ve made quite the impression on your first day” Kris said to me. Kris, I know nothing, I wasn’t even trying.

 

“Why are the two of you arguing over her? One of you two can choose me or the two of you can choose me” Sulli interrupted.

 

“Sorry, I got my eyes on ______________” Luhan said.

 

“Then Kris can ask me out then” Sulli did an agyeo towards Kris.

 

“I just want to have a talk with ____________, Luhan” Kris said.

 

Everyone in the class, except Sulli, started to ask each other “Who is that girl and what is so special about her?”

 

Girls be like “She’s so lucky that Kris and Luhan both like her” Guys be like “If both Kris and Luhan likes the girl and she must be something. We must find out”

 

So much for a low-life plan…