The Cause of Everything

Sorry, Blame It on your Father...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                     

 

He was standing in his room, staring at nowhere outside the window letting the cold breeze of the wind passed on his skin as he reminisce the awful times in the past.

 

--

“He just got home from school and was about to go inside when he heard his father crying”

“What happen? You've been like this for days now" he heard her mother asks which his father return with a bitter laugh.

"Mr. Park fired me just because of an accusation, but it’s a false accusation”

“What??”                          

“We lost half a million in the project that we’ve been creating and the evidence that they get was pointing on me, who stole the money. But it’s not really me…Hyori”

“I believe you, I know you can’t do such a thing like that” his mother mumbles with assurance.

 “I consume half of my life in Park's Inc... It becomes my second home already, so I will not just let them to accuse me like this. I need to talk to Mr. Park” his father angrily said as he tries to stand up but her wife stop him.

"You can’t talk to him in your condition now”

 

“HYORI…”he shouts

“WON YOUNG…”she shouts back

 

“Your drunk and its nights already, you can talk to Mr. Park Teddy tomorrow or anytime you want but not now”

 

One of the things he really hate the most was to see his parents like this, so without a word. He immediately went inside straight to his room but in his mind the name PARK TEDDY was registered already as the person who responsible on all of this.

It’s been a week already when the incident happened that he consider one of the worst but he didn’t expect that the real terrible thing that can occur was just approaching and it all happen when he receive a call from his mother saying that his father was in the hospital.

“Omma what happen? Where is appa and why are you crying?” He asks while catching his breath but his mother just looks into a room and continues to cry. When he goes inside he saw a body that covers by a blanket, every step that he takes to it was like daggers in his heart, and he feels like his world collapse as he saw his father lying lifelessly in the bed.

 

 “Omma, let’s go home now…for sure appa is in the house already” He declared with a tears on his eyes.

“Seunghyun~ Listen, honey~ We can’t do anything now, your appa is~”

“Appa was just in the house, h-he is not here~” he protest

“Seunghyun. Your appa is gone now, we need to face it”

 

“No Omma, appa is still alive no~, Nooooo….” He shouts angrily as he let himself to sprawl on the floor while his mother can’t do anything but to hug him.

 

“What happen? How does it happen to appa?”He asks when he feels a little composed

“The person who takes him here said that, he saw your appa talking to someone and when that person gets inside his car, he tries to run to stop him but then a car with a high speed hit’s him.”

“Who’s that someone his talking with?” he blankly asks

“Seunghyun~ you don’t need to~”

“Omma, just say it or else I will going to asks it personally to the person who knows it.”

“H-he said that, he hear your appa shouting Mr. Park’s name” his mother sadly said and by hearing the name of the person who start it all, he suddenly start to punch the wall because of his anger.

 

“Seunghyun, you’re hurting yourself~ stop please” his mother pleads.  He walks away outside the hospital right after that scene as he heads on Park Inc. Building.

 

“PARK TEDDY” he shouts when he saw him at the lobby while the entire employee look shocks to hear what he just called to the president.

“Why there is a kid here, guard?” Mr. Park’s secretary said a little bewilder

“Let him…” He said to the guards “What can I do to a rude kid like you?” He calmly asks

“How could you act like nothing is wrong? You killed Choi Won Young, because of you my father was dead now” Seunghyun shout in his too much anger.

“So, you’re his Son…kid listen carefully, I’m sorry for your lost but I didn’t kill anyone, not even your father, it’s not me who run on the road in the first place”

 

“YOU…WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE…” he was about to punch him but the guards stop him.

“I understand you kid, but when someone did something wrong expect already the bad luck he can get in return. Remember that” he laughs before he left leaving seunghyun full of angriness towards him.

 

“I’ll make sure you will pay for what happen to appa” He said in a sinister way while letting the guards to drag him outside.

Because of what happen to his father, he doesn’t have a choice but to stop his studies. And as soon as Taeyang’s mother heard it which is his father‘s sister. She didn’t even think twice to get seunghyun and his mother as she takes them in the U.S to be able to continue his studies there and to start a new life. They treat them well and he really feels it. But it didn’t erase his desire to take his reprisal for what happen to their lives especially to his father and the good thing here was his family didn’t meddle on it.

 

~~~~

 

“Hey! Top” The guy loudly exclaim that snap his mind back to his body.

“Oh! Taeyang, when did you arrive in Korea?”  He smile as he saw the person/cousin that he truly trusts.

“Well about exactly 2 hours and 26 minutes already” Taeyang assert

“Good to see you here, by the way how’s Omma, Untie and Uncle?”

“Still the same, they will go here after finishing company matters and guess what…they even told me to take care of you…what are you a baby?” Taeyang Jokingly said and he returns it with a laugh.

“Seriously Tae, thank you… If not with the help of your parents, I know I couldn’t be able to get the life that I have now.” He genuinely said

 

“Top Brother, we are a family…and the family always help each other, remember that. But for now let’s eat breakfast first; I didn’t eat anything on the plane” he brood as seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter