Unexpected Surprise

Sorry, Blame It on your Father...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                     

 

Things didn't turn out like how it supposed to be and with everything that happen, it seems that she forgets already what the word 'Enjoyment' means…

 

“DARA-YAH~”

“Aeh What…”

“Aren’t you going to tell something about your day?" Bom protest while they are eating at the school canteen.

 “There’s nothing special I can say about this day.” she mumble with a bored look and without a word bom pinch her forehead hard.

“Ouch~ ya'h it hurts" she pout while rubbing her forehead.

"Well you need that to wake you up. By the way about omma and appa~”

"Wae~ d-did you???"

"No, of course.” Bom quickly answer..

“Gosh dara~ thinking too much will just make you old. Let’s just go now and buy some sweets stress reliever” bom giddily cling on her arm.

“Alright but let me just use the comfort room first, I’ll be quick." she left the canteen just in time her phone ring on the table~

"Eh~ Top…Toppp??? What’s that name?" Bom pucker at the thought but still pick up the phone.

 

--

"Hello~"

"I will be heading home late tonight, no need to prepare dinner for me." She heard a deep voice on the other line that sounds very familiar.

'Wait~ so this guy is her boss???But how come his voice sounds a lot like~~~like…'

"Seunghyun?" she utter and the guy’s reply shocked the hell out of her.

--

 

Dara went back on their table after a while and noticed bom’s stare towards her.

“Bom???”

"Care to explain how Seunghyun become your boss?”

"Huh! How did you~" bom cut her off by pointing at her phone.

“What else did i miss aside from that, a secret relationship? A long time~”

“Bommie NO, it’s not like that. Yes we are staying on the same roof BUT WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP.” she dissent

“But you said to me before that it’s your first time meeting him in our class.”

“Yes it’s true. I just found out also that he is my boss when~ I met him in his house. The reason why I didn't tell you this is only because i know how you will just disturb me about him knowing that i was staying in his place.” She reason out.

"Hey~ I’m not like that maybe just a little but what's the problem? He’s a good catch anyways.” Bom finally smile.

 “If you only know Bommie” she whispers.

“What did you say?”

“Huh! Uhm I said, yeah he is good~” She laugh ineptly. “So~ should we go now?”

“Yeah~” Bom eloquently reply while she on the side can't help not to blow out. 

 

---

 “Miss, four bottles of drink please…”

"Ah yes sir coming up..."

 "Miss, order please~"

"Sorry for waiting sir, here it goes already..."

"Miss~~~"

                 "Miss~~"

.....

“Here it is…enjoy your drinks~” she cheerfully said and the customer smile in return.

And that’s how her first night started, entertaining customers continuously. Truth to be told that it was only her first night but seeing how good and focus she is on the work, no one can tell that she’s just a newbie.

“Looks like the customers we’re too fond with our baby huh~” The manager playfully said

“Oh~ Ms. Lee I’m sorry I didn’t notice you.”

“It’s alright, i just came here to check on you. Don't mind me here.” Ms. Lee gladly said and she just smile before going back on her work a little lost on her own idyllic feeling that she didn’t even notice the presence of someone from nearby who’s having a good time watching her every moves.

 

 "Excuse me" A manly voice resonance from her behind as she was facing the shelf at the bar.

"Ah yes sir, just a moment" she softly reply but then her mood change, her smile fell as soon as she turned to the owner of that voice.

"Oh~ It’s you again, nice to see you smiling…" The guy said with a haughty smile.

"Of all the guy that I can see tonight, why it should be this immodest guy again" she puff out

“Do I act like that from your perspective?” The guy asks softly that provoke her annoyance more but she control herself to stay calm.

“Mr. self-centered guy, I’m not in the place to dwell on you right now.  So please…” She glare at him and was about to turn away if he didn’t just hold her wrist.

“I think you misunderstood everything, I didn’t come here just to do such a nonsense thing like that.”

“Really???” She gets rid of his hand from her just in time the manager enters the scene.

“Sir, when did you arrive?” She heard the manager address someone that probably their boss, she seeks out who she was taking too only to find out that it was the same guy in front of her. 

 "Just a while ago and actually i was talking to Dara for a minute now, sorry for not informing you Chaerin."

"It's alright sir."

“Hmm… before I forgot I have visitors that will come later, please make sure to leave one of the VIP room available.”

“Alright sir” She utter and immediately left.

 

“You look surprise to know that I’m the owner of this resto huh?” He chuckle with her expression.

"Why you didn’t tell me in the first place that you are the owner?" She sulk.

 “Yes I did before you tried to sue me away just a moment ago.” he stared at her expressionless that made her too rigid on her spot with a quivering lips.

 “Miahne but still y-you~ can’t evaluate me negatively just because of that. You can’t fire me, it’s not fair.” she protests like a kid that amazed him more.

"Hey, did you hear me saying anything about firing you?"  

“What huh~ I~i was just telling it first.” she murmur and he chuckled again.

“You should stop acting like that…”

“Huh stop what?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter