Two can play the game

Sorry, Blame It on your Father...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                           

She got stir on her sleep by the thunder grumbling sounds outside and as she get up the door suddenly swings open.

“Time for your duty sleepy head?” he playfully said.

 She takes a quick bored glance at him before stretching up but once she touch her neck, her expression change. Whereas he just look at her curiously as she stand up and pull the comforter up followed by grabbing all the contents of her bag before running outside the room. He coolly followed her just in time to see her dreadfully lifting up the couch.

“Hey…Are you gone crazy huh?” he immediately takes a hold of the couch and put it down.

“I~ I just can’t find my necklace…~” she mumble while wiping her eyes with the back of her hand like a kid.

“A necklace… and you’re acting that way, why don’t you just buy a new one?” he implies but she shakes her head and walk towards the elevator.

 

“Where do you think you’re going? He grabs her arm.

“Outside” she retort

“Can’t you see it’s raining and night already?” he reprimand

“I don't care~” she immediately remove his hand from her.

“Fine, go outside and do what you want, I don’t care either~” he shouts and just went straight to his room.

 

 

 

He is on the bed, looking at the ceiling of his room and was hesitant if he will follow her or not, knowing that she’s still there outside for an hour already.

 “Why do i need to run after on that stubborn mule” he grunt but after just a moment...

“Arrgghh, damn it” he give up and march towards the elevator but as it open a dripping wet and shivering figure welcome him.

“So did you find it or you just got soaked in the rain for nothing?” he grimly ask however she suddenly collapse on his arms.

“Yah, Dara…" He tried to wake her up but she didn’t respond.

“Damn it” He lifts her up and goes in the guest room upstairs.

 

Once they reach the room he abruptly gets a towel and wrap it on her before lie her down on the bed. Without having any choice he change her clothes quickly as he can while trying his best not to look straightly on her body.

In a while he heard her mumbling something “Omma, appa~” then a tears escape her eyes. He can’t help not to stare at her angelic face but with creasing brows, by instinct he touches her forehead and immediately notice her hot temperature.

“Such a stubborn girl indeed” He then walk outside the room and went back inside after a while holding a towel and warm water. He took good care of her throughout the night amid his anger from preparing porridge, feeding her, up to even helping her to drink medicine.

 Like setting aside the rough side of him and let his real self to come out for the meantime that he just sleeps when her temperature goes down already.

 

 

 

She was awakened by the rays of sunlight through the window as the curtain blown by wind. She looked around and recall what happen last night, the collapse scene, sick thing and most of all her necklace that made her gloomy early in the morning.

“I assume you feel better now…” She got startle a bit of his voice.

“Yeah…” She softly said.

“So how long are you planning to stay in the bed huh?” he ask

“I will prepare the breakfast as soon as i head down, I’ll just inform bom first that I will be late today in class~”

"Tell her that you're not going to attend any classes today"

"Wae~"

“It's my order, now if you may...go down now in the kitchen will you? Be quick I’m hungry already” he firmly said before closing the door.

 

 

 

 

She got surprise to see that there are cook foods on the table already and just waiting to be eaten.

“Sit and Eat…Don't ask anything” he abruptly said and as they eating she can't help not to make a long exhaled.

“What??? If you don’t like the taste then just don’t~”

“It’s good”

“Eat it….Wait, what?”

“The foods are good, i was just thinking about the necklace” she exhaled again.

"What's special about that thing huh?”

“It’s the picture of Omma together with appa in the pendant frame, the last picture of her that i have. That’s why it’s really important to me” She sadly said.

"Just because you lose it doesn't mean that you'll forget already what your mother look alike. You maybe mislaid her photo but not her images on your mind and heart; no one can take away that from you”

 

"Huh~"

 

“Just saying, you’re mother will surely want to see you happy instead of seeing you depress like that.” He declared not realizing what he just said and she look up to him smiling.

“What~~” he ask and she just got back on eating with lighten up mood. It all thanks to him secretly.

 

“About changing your clothes last night, you left me with no choice but to do it after you suddenly collapse” he stated out of the blue.

“You did what~?” she swallowed hardly the food on and reprehensibly look on her clothes.

“Didn’t you notice it?” he stared incredulity at her then she simply shake her head and he doesn’t know why but his waiting for her tirade about it.

“I should be angry at you but then i should thank you also for taking care of me~” she thorny talk to herself and he huffily shake his head thinking why did he even bother to brought that nonsense topic.

 

"But on the second thought~ you didn't see anything private part right?" She blurted out and he nearly spew out the food on his mouth while looking on her serious expression because that was the scene he wants to wipe away on his mind already.

"I-i didn't look at all" he casually said trying to maintain his composure and what's good is that she just let go the topic after he said that.

 

 

 

She looks at him optimistically while cleaning the table after eating.

 "Don’t expect that I will help you, just because I cook for breakfast doesn’t mean that~”

“Fine...I’ll just do it alone, it’s not like if I relapse will be your fault, don’t think that way.” she dramatically said while heading on the sink to put the dishes.

‘Making me feel guilty won’t affect me at all’ he thought but then…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter