Mystified

Sorry, Blame It on your Father...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          

 

There was a complete silence inside the classroom, the only noise that can be heard is the voice of their professor and at this instant dara kind a fall asleep.

“Can someone read the next paragraph?” The prof. asks.

Seunghyun then lightly penetrate the pen on her waist that made her to suddenly stand up.

“Yes, Ms. Park” she heard their prof. called her and she’s like ‘what’. It’s good though that bom abruptly mouth an instruction to her.

 

The quiet laughter of the guy on her back resonance in her ears when she sit again. ‘Good god, please don’t let me create a sin just because of this guy’ she blow out and just close her eyes for a while not letting him to get in her nerves.

“That's it for today, just be ready for the upcoming exam this month” Their professor announce before dismissing the class.

 

 “Don’t suddenly stand up if you don’t want to answer at all” he mock when the other students left the room already.

She then looked at him with a smile and simply steps on his foot with lot of pressure in whom he abruptly haul it up while biting his lower lip because of the pain. “Don’t put your foot on the way if you don’t want someone to step on it.” she mumble before turning her back.

“Ya’h! DARAAAAA…stay” he order but she just rolled her eyes at him before running outside.

 

By the next few days the satisfaction on his face was obviously seen by no other than dara herself.

 “I will be heading home late later, so just eat outside for your dinner” she declared while putting the coffee at the table.

“Where are you going …?” he asks then casually sip the coffee.

“I guess; it’s none of your business anymore” she nonchalantly said before turning her back at him.

“Of course it is…Did you forget already that as of now I’m still your boss that only means I have the right to not let you go later” he boldly said and she looks angrily at him with gritted teeth. “As if you’re stare can do something~” he unperturbedly look back at her.

“Aisst…I have an interview later in a resto bar, now you know. Happy?” she frown

“Well seeing you irritated like that…Yes I am, Very” he smugly said

“Tss~ I hope you choke…hmp” she thought then he laugh seeing her expression and like the god heard her words he suddenly in a sharp in take breath and almost coughing on it.

“Call it karma” she murmurs to herself with a soft laugh.

“Saying something?” he coolly asks while gaining his composure again.

“Huh, oh…No-nothing, I’ll go now” She immediately get her bag and head inside the elevator still laughing.

 

Throughout the class he tried to irritate her in many ways he can, so as her to him. And the bickering things between them just continue till their last class was ended.

Bom supposedly go with her but some important matter came up, so she called ii woo instead to come with her.

“Ii Woo will be right here soon so don’t go anywhere understood?” Bom clearly said

“Crystal…”

“Oh then i should go now, take care my dear cousin” bom gives her a hug before she leave.

 

 

Ii Woo excitedly head on where she is but he didn’t expect to see her talking or rather bickering to seunghyun, the scene made him to stop on his track and just watch them from nearby. They don’t look like a sweet couple but the fact that they look good together is enough for him to feel a stink of jealousy.

 

When he saw her walking towards him, he immediately covers the envious feeling inside him with a smile.

                                                                                                           

“Should we go now?” he ask  

“Hmmm, but first let’s buy something to eat” she answer still with a hint of annoyance on her voice.

----

 

 “Dara, are you close with seunghyun already?” he ask when they already inside the bus.

 

“What? NO” she utter

“But did you know him for a long time already?”

“Not really, just a few weeks ago when he show up in school” she boredly said

“You know what, you look good together…most of the girls were finds him a very attractive guy, maybe you feel it too…” he bitterly declared, she then abruptly looks at him surprise.

“Me and him together as in a couple…Impossible, however I would be lying to say that I didn’t find him attractive because he is really is, no doubt about it 100% , but  it doesn’t mean that I like him. Wait~ why we are talking about him?” she asks.

“Oh, nothing just curious” he reply but to tell the truth all he just want to know is if there’s a possibility for her to like him but he don’t know how to ask it.

 

As they exited the bus he insist to wait her till she finish the interview and take her home but she can’t let him to know where she was staying at. It just seems that the luck is on her side because he suddenly receives a call from his father who needs his help.

 

“Go now ii woo, you already accompany me her and that’s good enough”

“But~” “No buts, I can handle everything from here” she confidently said

“F-fine, but call me when you already home” he exclaimed before he left and she nod with a smile.

 

----

 

The interview to her went smoothly as she calmly answers the questions to her.

“Ms. Park, I can’t think of any reason not to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter