Dealing with the so-called Devil

Sorry, Blame It on your Father...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                     

"Director, Mr. Dong is waiting for you in your office and by the way sir, Daesung is on his way already, like what you order” his secretary abruptly said when he saw him walk outside the conference room  in which he nod in response.

 

‘It’s payback time later’ he whispers to himself with contentment before he moves inside his office.

"Mr. Dong what takes you here?" he formally ask

"Good Morning, Director Choi, i just drop by to gave you a package" Taeyang seriously said and they both laugh whole heartedly.

"A package?" he curiously ask

 

"Yeah, a whole bunch of vitamins from Omma and auntie, they really thought that we are just staying in one building, do you really have the plan to tell them that you already have bought your own enormous property?”  Taeyang jokingly ask

"Enormous…stop that crap but of course I will tell them but not now, you know them especially Omma… I’m 22 now as you are but they treating us like what a 7 years old." he grumble.

"Yeah, in spite of everything they always thinking that we can’t still take care ourselves even now but you should call auntie to tell that your perfectly fine, huh" Taeyang complain.

 

"I will" he tells off with a smile.

"So, you don't have a class today?" Taeyang ask seeing how busy he is.

"Just this morning i still have a class at 2pm but I still don’t know if I can attend on it, how about you, are you done enrolling already?" he ask that Taeyang return with a nod then he see the time on his watch.

 

"Oh gotta go now, i still have a class to catch up"

"Then let's leave together i will going out too" he said as he get his jacket and bag then they walk towards the door together.

"Seungri let's go now" he said to his secretary

"Yes sir" seungri then followed him abruptly.

~~

 

"Sorry Ms. But what we need here is a crew who can work all day."

"Ah yes, its okay i understand it" she utter before she walk outside the restaurant

It's the fourth one already that she is being rejected because of the conflicts in the working hours with her schedule in school, but she knows she can't do anything about it, so she just keeps on trying to the others.

She is walking alone in the street while heading to her next destination when a guy block her way, the same guy who she talk with the other week as she remember.

"You again~, what do you want?" she stammer

"My boss wants to talk to you?" he assert as he hold her wrist

"W-why, you already get what you want right? Let go of me~" She wiggle on his hold

"It's about Park Teddy‘s left debt" he declared and by hearing her father's name she momentarily stop on wiggling as he still holding her firmly.

"Left Debt? Did you forget that you took already our house as the payment for that?" she frowns

 

"Just come, you’ll regret it if you don’t…" he threatens

"Dara~" Ii Woo shout as he saw the scene                              

"Ii Woo" she immediately remove the guy's hold from her.

"Who is he?" Ii Woo asks as he eyed the guy"Ahm...he is the chauffeur of my boss" she smile, she don't want to worry him.

"New boss?"

 

"Y-yeah, a boss on my work" she said wryly

"Our boss can’t wait any longer miss" the guy said after he opens the door of the car.

"I- I understand! So we’ll go now Ii Woo, see you later" she exclaim as she got inside the car.

---

 

Soon they arrive on a place with a huge gate door that opens without ado and as the car enters inside she was mesmerized to tell how massive the place is, that the ride inside even takes a few minutes before they reach a classy 3 storey house but then she remembers that she’s not here to admire the place.

 

The car stops in the cellar and as she got out of the car, he motions her to walk inside an elevator and she’s like in awe when she saw it.

‘An elevator in the HOUSE, this is crazy’

As they went out the elevator a trendy lounge welcome her.

 

“Just take a sit for a moment, he will go down soon” The guy stated then he vanished right away.

 

She was sitting quietly on the sofa bed, pleased with the ambiance of the place as her eyes roaming it that she didn’t notice the presence of a certain someone who’s watching her from upstairs.

“The daughter of the person whose life got ruined because of his father’s debt …” she heard a man’s voice that echoes around the place.

 “Y-you~” she stagger as she see him walking down the stairs.

“Stun?” he coolly inquires while heading towards the couch in front of her.

“What are you doing here, who was really you are, what do you  know about my father’s debt?” she toss him a lot of questions all at once that he return with a mirth as he sit on the couch.

“You are too hasty to dig up information huh, try to relax yourself and slow down for a bit, want some drink first…juice, water?” he evenly ask

“No thanks I still want to live longer, just answer me” she said in poker face

“Too grave but anyways welcome to the hell university… I mean my house Ms. Park, what is the reason why you’re here and what do you think I was doing here? Think of it.” he asserts and she just stares at him wearing a ghastly expression.

‘The person who order to get our house…A fourth year college student, it’s unreal’

“You are the boss that they are talking about?” she declare implausible.

“Good that it comprehend in your mind already. Funny right, No one will going to think that way.”

 “How come my fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter