Mother Knows Best

Sorry, Blame It on your Father...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                          

Annyeong Chingu's ^ ^.

It really took me along time to update a New Chapter. Miahne~

And for those who still want to continue reading this... Here it is :-) 

I also dedicated this update to TabiSan4eva for giving me this beautiful & wonderful Poster.

Thank You Authornim~ i truly appreciate it.

 

------------------------------------

"Son~"

"No!"

"Honey please just this one"

"I won’t!"

"Seunghyun~"

"Omma I already said NO just NO~ you didn't come here just for that reason, right?”

'I need to remind myself to kill youngbae by the next time i see him for this'. He grunts as he walks towards the chair beside his bed.

"Son, I know it didn't work before but~"

it will not going to work either this time. I won't do that photo-shoot neither going on that nonsense date." he utter while massaging his temple.

"Listen~"

"Omma~ even if you insist that again and again, i won't still do that. If there's one thing i need to think about the most aside from the company, It's no other than my plans for that man's beloved daughter nothing else."

"Honey! Don’t be like that. You're just drunk and tired that's why you said that, go now and get some rest. " His mother tried to pulls him towards the bed but he didn’t move on his seat.

"You know what Omma…You are really kind and loving person, there's no doubt on that. Maybe that's the reason why you can easily forgive others but I’m not like you Omma." he laughs a little as he stand up from his seat. "You might not like what I’m going to say but there's no way I’ll stop what I started already just because you said so."

"I know! I know it because you’re my son and I understand what you feel, but you can't just put the blame on her just because she is his daughter." She gave him a solemn look.

"Can't i? Too bad cause i already did."

"SEUNGHYUN~ don’t think like you're the only one who lost your father, you can't let yourself to be eaten by that pain." His mother reason out.

"You maybe know how it feels to lose a husband but you will never understand how hard it is to lose a father. I won't ask you to understand me but don't ask me either to give something I can't." He exhaled and the way he looks at her mother says it all the longing, pain and anger in his eyes.

"For goodness sake seunghyun"

"My head hurt as hell already, I just want to take a shower and sleep~ PLEASE..." He turns around and walks straight towards the bathroom without even looking back.

‘I know what you have been through for the past years but keeping that anger for a very long time won’t do anything good. You need to let go everything, I will make sure that.’ Mrs. Hyori head inside the guest room with a heavy feeling but as her eyes landed on the sleeping figure of the girl in bed, she immediately brush it off and told herself that everything will be fine.

-----

A month later...

There was a never ending bantering every day in his house even in the school. His mother on the other hand always tried to stand between them making her as the referee.

It was the usual morning today! He walks outside his room and went straight in the kitchen where he was greeted by her and the foods on the table.

"You’re breakfast is here, just left everything on the table after you eat" she boredly said.

"Do me first a coffee before you go." he instruct and instead of arguing with him she just do what he wants, she knows that she’s not going to win with him anyways.

She then prepared the coffee and put it on the table.

"Too much coffee" He complained and just went back on eating. Without a word she just prepared another one.

"Too much sugar" He nitpicks on the second time.

"Here less sugar and coffee" she abruptly put another one on the table.

"Put a creamer on it" He order then she followed right away.

"Here~~"

"Oh! I change my mind now; i don’t want a coffee anymore." He smirks before picking up his things.

"You really did this on purpose didn’t you?" she asks in gnash teeth.

"Did you just figure out it now?" He taunts and started laughing. "You really made my day with that reaction, keep it up." He boastfully said before walking inside the elevator.

"Grrrrr~ you’re such an ." She mutters with so much annoyance and can't help not to whine while cleaning the mess in the kitchen.

--------

She enter their classroom with a heavy sigh upon seeing him. ‘Of all the classes, why do I need to be in the same class as always with this self-important guy’ She apologize on their professor for being so late and grudgingly walks towards her seat not realizing all the stares towards her.

"It's good that you're here already Ms. Park, we are actually talking about the contest for the upcoming school trip just before you arrive." Their professor said and she looked up clueless about it but much to her surprise are the triumph smile on everyone's faces especially bom.

"Contest? What contest?" She asks.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter