Teasing Kiss...

Sorry, Blame It on your Father...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          

A/N: A short update here...

i'll try to write more soon and

thanks for those who subscribed again...

 

---

She was awakened by the cold atmosphere of the room.

 She slowly opens her eyes trying to register where she was. Tons of boxes welcome her instead of bom's face when she get up and realize that she was in the different place already.

 

“Good morning Omma, from now on I will be staying here and not to Auntie and uncle’s house but it’s fine. I know you’re always watching me up there and I hope you can watch appa as well wherever he is now.”  She mutters with a small smile while looking on the pendant of her necklace with a mini heart frame where her picture was on the left side while on the other half we’re her Omma and Appa.

 

She head outside to prepared breakfast but after seeing the time which is 3am, she just strode in the living room…lie down on the sofa to stretch out for a while but after a moments of staying there, she unexpectedly doze off.

-

 

An earsplitting sound from his phone at the bedside wake up the hell out of him and as he get up he casually walk downstairs just to be surprise to see her sleeping on the sofa without any cover and he really got distracted with her expose legs mainly her innocent stunning sleeping face.

But then Park teddy’s image suddenly appears on his mind while his looking at her and the hate inside him buoys up, he intentionally nudge the vase at the table right beside her head.

 

The loud impact of the crash thing in the ground wakes her up.

"I don't want any trash in my house" He utter with insinuation.

“Trash???” 

“Yeah trash but I’m not sure either if it’s the vase that I was talking about” he smugly said

“Funny…” she snort

 

“So did you already prepared the food?” he added

“I think I can still do that after cleaning this trash” she reprimands.

“You better be sure on that and one more thing…Just prepared an Egg, ham and bread nothing else” he nonchalantly said before turning his back, dara on the other hand menacingly raise her hand at his back like wanting to hit him when he suddenly turn again.

 

Her hands hang in the air mortifyingly as seunghyun look at her expressionlessly. “Why, do you still have something to say?” she timidly ask.

“Are you planning something huh?”

Dara laugh awkwardly with his question “P-planning something, I was just stretching… can’t I even do that” she seriously said then seunghyun just walk upstairs without saying anything.

 

‘It’s almost there…Woooh’ she thought with a horrified look before begun cleaning the part of the floor where the vase falls.

 

After cleaning she immediately head in the kitchen straight to the fridge and get the thing that need to be cook.

But then she doesn’t know what to do on the egg.

“Scramble or Sunnyside?” she asks herself but end up walking towards his room to ask him personally.

The door of his room was slightly open already but she still decided to knock.

“Seunghyun~” she shout before knocking again but she receive nothing in reply so she just head inside.

 

A huge po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter