The First Meeting

Sorry, Blame It on your Father...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                     

"Dara, you're spacing out again" her cousin complains while explaining to her the lesson on the school earlier.

"Sorry bom can you explain it again" she cheerlessly said.

"I know you been through a lot this week, but you need to be strong."

 

"Yes, i know but~" she said in teary eyes "but right now i still feel that i was just having a bad dream, i know appa can use all our money in gambling even it will cause for our company to be bankrupt but to use our house as collateral for his dept. The place that full of our memories together with Omma, I really can't believe he did that" she said between her cries.

 

"I Don't know what to say about uncle, on what he did and i know that house is really important with you but you need to deal with it, auntie wouldn't like it to see you sad." bom brush the strand of her hair.

"Maybe if she still alive now, things wouldn't turn bad like this."

"I agree with you, but it will never change anything. The reality is this, you need to face it. Just always remember i, Omma and appa we're always here for you" bom said as she hug her.

 

"Thank you" she mutters

 

"But first i think you need to go back scho0l tomorrow you're one week absent for go0dness sake, our classmate's and the other students already miss you " bom proudly said

"But i'm not that rich girl anymore, we both know that" she said as she wipe her tears.

"They like you not just because you're rich; they like you because of your sweet and caring attitude towards them."

"You think?" she asks with a small smile.

"Believe me" bom assure her.

“Thank you bom for everything” she mumbles

 

“Enough of drama okay…and just listen carefully with my explanation” Bom exclaimed and she just nod.

---

 

The next morning like what they talk last night, she really did go back in scho0l.

And as she enters the campus, she immediately caught student's attention.

But she just continue on walking as her eyes just fixed on the ground while bom is on her side until they reach their ro0m.

 

"Yo! Ms. Campus Sweetheart, long time no see" a guy suddenly shouts out of nowhere and just like that her classmate walks on side to side to give him a way towards her.

"Ii Woo~" she mumble

"It's been a while, are you okay now?" he casually asks but she can't seem to answer him as casual as he did especially when their classmates are listening.

"I-im fine" she gives a smile

"You do know that news like what happen to you is not something you really can hide right?" he inquire

"yeah! It will still spread whether i like it or not, i know and i can't do anything about it, i just need to deal with it now"

"What just happened to you is nothing, it will never change anything. You're still this sweet and pretty girl that we all know right?" one of her classmate said

And then she lo0k on her classmate's inside and outside the classro0m whose lo0king happily with her sudden appearance, she can't help not to cry a little.

"Thank you... Thank you so much" she smiles sweetly towards them like what she's always doing.

 

The class started normally as their professor arrive inside, studying is not really a problem to her especially if the subjects are math and physics. She's listening quietly with the lesson when they hear a bell signaling for a lunch time.

 

--

 

Ii Woo was busily entertaining her with his story while they heading on one of the tables to sit in the cafeteria, that she didn't notice the girl who lo0ks annoyed with her presence.

 

Even if a lot of students really like her, well she knows that she can't please everyone to like her.

And this girl is belong with that.

 

"Oh lo0k who's here, i thought you will no longer show yourself here again after what happen to you ex-rich girl. I'm surprise" Tiffany menacingly said that the other students in the cafeteria heard loud and clear.

“And now that you see me already, what can I do for you?” she calmly asks

“I was just going to us if you can treat me for lunch…”

“What?”

“Ooppss, Sorry I forgot maybe you don’t have money now…I’m really sorry” tiffany said with a laugh

“Can’t you do anything aside from annoying others” bom said irritated while glaring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter