STORY #3- Chapter Nine

Dimple Couple (3 stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What you wanted, what you get.

Foreword:

A real love game... A boy and girl playing against each other. Who will throw more hearts to the other, or who can throw a punch or a can of beer. Find out if loves in the air. Will there be only one or two players..?

She discovers that her terrible twist of fate is the luckiest thing that ever happened to her..

Bearing his child is not easy...

 

Chapter 9: The Silence.

It was said when a butterfly crosses your path, your life is going to change... When seeing a butterfly, it is a reminder to enjoy the smallest things. To remember that life is short and yet filled with beauty.

When I picked up the phone, I was surprised to hear his voice already on the line.

"I missed you." He paused and I could imagine the frustration written all over his face. If only I was able to reach out and actually touch him whenever I wanted. My thoughts were interrupted when he continued. "I was thinking about you... was all the time." He sighed yet again. A few seconds after, and I knew he had to go.

"I'm sorry," he began.

I cut him off trying not to make it harder for us than it already has, "It's okay." I kept my voice steady and forced myself to hang up, quietly.

I missed you, too.

**** To be continue...

Note from author: Please do wait for more updates. I will try to be more considerate of your dedication to reading and supporting my stories

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter