STORY #1- Chapter 3

Dimple Couple (3 stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Ace of Spades

 

Chapter III

Sora had paced the room, wondering what they would do with her, feeling like a trapped animal that awaited the return of the hunter. She checked the windows and once again denied any chance of escape. Or had she unwilling to do so?

Jungsu had not said a word as he walked into the room stone faced and tugged her wounded arm, forcing her to sit back on the bed.

She turned her eyes toward the closed door and images came back to her of the night she escaped.

Her heartbeat began to thump in her chest. Though she could not see through that metal door. The high pitch wails was frightening. The sound came from a woman- another prisoner? She was screaming uncontrollably. 'What's happening?' It sounds as if they are trying to restrain a wild animal. And something shattered. The memory became but a faint memory on the other side of the door.

She blinked, looked up and met his gaze. He stared at her with empty eyes. There was no depth of feeling there, nothing of the man who had been kind and sweet to her long ago. Even for just a short time. This was the man whom she now fear.

"Stay put." He finally spoke, place his jacket on the bed next to her and walked back out without another word. After the door closed shut, she decided to lay down and close her eyes. She really needed to keep her strength for what will to come.

***

I took off down the hall of the ward as fast as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter