STORY #2- Chapter 5

Dimple Couple (3 stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black Market

 

Chapter 5: The Protector-

 

Leeteuk POV

Neither of them spoke again after he had explain of what results came back from the mystery caller. Though he had left out what his thoughts on it was. Not wanting to scare her, there was something bothering him about it. Oddly it seems personal. And not being able to get a hold of his captain. He didn't know where to start.

"Which door do we take to reach the parking lot?" Sora asked.

"We'd take the back." Leeteuk said leading the way, then paused outside the door delaying their departure by a minute.

***

Sora POV

She watch as he scans the empty parking lot. Rolling her eyes she continued to walk. Without a warning he grasped her elbow and gave her a disapproving look, like to a child. That scowling face made Sora hold her tongue. Leeteuk lead them to his black car and she lets him, knowing he'll probably lecture her on safety instructions again.

To their right there an alley, it was dark and shadowed, even though there wasn't yet twilight. When he touched her shoulder, she instinctively glanced at him, but he wasn't looking at her. His attention was focused on their surroundings. Her eyes traveled from his face down to his broad shoulders, thick arms and firm wide chest. As he moved, his jacket shifted and she caught a glimpse of his holster. She looked to the two guns and hated them.

"Get in the car," he said.

She just nodded and slide in the passenger seat. Not realizing, when did he open the car door? She must be in deep thought and not realized her surrounding. Once she was inside, he closed the door and walked around to the driver side getting behind the wheel.

"It'll take some getting used to having a bodyguard." Sora said as he pulled out into the crowded streets of Seoul.

"If you've remembered that everything I do is intended to keep you safe... we shouldn't have a problem. Next time do remember, wait until I give you the go." Leeteuk said.

"Where to next? Should we go eat lunch? I'm starving. I could eat a whole cow." She said with a smile trying to lighten the mood.

He didn't respond. Didn't look at her. Didn't smile. Instead his hands tightened around the steering wheel. Apparently this man didn't have a sense of humor. Well, she knew that since they've first met.

"There is a restrauant I used to eat at. It's not fancy... not much but their food there is good." She added.

He took a quick look in her direction and focus back on driving.

"Where is it located?" Leeteuk finally asked after a few seconds.

"Downtown. Take left on the seond light up ahead." Sora sighed inside. She wondered if it was always going to be like this through the whole operation until the source of the threat was caught.

***

Leeteuk POV

 

Stepping back into Sora's bedroom, Leeteuk inspected the windows and balcony. She watched him with those brown eyes of hers. He tried not to look at her directly. He knew that she had no idea who he was, but somewhere inside his gut, he was afraid she might somehow know him. That he was the man who saved and protected her.

'Stop thinking too much. She doesn't know you were the one,' he thought.

It had been over six months since he resigned from the secret service. Leaving the force and his career behind. Now that he worked at a public goverment office, a desk job and, in the big city for new and old unsolved crime investigation. He thought how life was so dull and admitting he'll never see her again. But here he was protecting her once more. Hating to admit, he wanted to be her protector for as long as he's still alive and breathing. Never once he took something so personal. With her it came out of the blue. Why did his heart not listen?

"Are you comfortable in the guest room?" Sora asked.

"I am. Thank you." Leeteuk replied.

***

Sora POV

 

'The man with a few words. He doesn't like to talk much, not if it's necessary. And very compassionate about his line of work. So serious with all duties given to him... But why do I find it attractive. Such an opposite from Jun-ki.Thinking about it. What had I'd seen in my exfiance?' She thought.

"Here is your phone." He added.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter