STORY #2- Chapter 4

Dimple Couple (3 stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black Market

 

Chapter 4: Aged love flower...

 

Leeteuk's POV

There was something haunting about her face, her eyes. He'd seen photo's of her and often watch her from afar during her stay at the hospital for two weeks after the incident. He had kept track of her condition so often then. When she'd gotten out and left back home he felt... lonely. But never had he seen anything as powerful as what he'd seen in her eyes when she looked up at him. There was so much pain there, yet also strong too. He wondered what secrets lay hidden behind her facade.

***

Sora's POV

As though she felt him thinking about her, she turned and look at him. He met her eyes again by the sadness in them. Without saying a word, he had the most expressive eyes she'd ever seen. He turned his gaze away almost as suddenly as he had looked at her, and he didn't look at her again. She wondered what made him looked at her that way. She really did.

***

The elevator stopped and they both stepped out. Then Sora's phone rang. She pulled her phone out and looked at it. It rang, rang.

"You going to get that?" Leeteuk stood there waiting impatiently as he looks around.

"I bet it was him." He added after the the sixth ring.

"Him who?" She looked to him, confusion on her face.

"You know who." He cocked his brows and folded his arms. It made him look like a normal guy,and acting the way he is now, if she didn't know better. He acted like a jealous boyfriend, she thought.

"I've been getting these calls..." She began.

The strident ringing continued.

"What calls?" Leeteuk suddenly straighten up and his usual serious work face back on once again.

Sora pouted and sighed. "The last couple of days before I came back here to Korea, someone's been calling and refusing to speak when I answer. It has happened five or six times.

"He doesn't say anything at all?" He grabbed the now silent phone from her hand.

"He just listens?... Wait it could be a she too you know." Sora watch as people passed and tried to avoid his gaze as much as possible. "I think it's just some crazy... nut who just happens to have came upon my number and played pranks on me. Still is I guess."

The insistent ring came on her phone again made her blood boil.

Leeteuk grabbed Sora and moved them to a much quiet place. He looked to the private caller ID and press the answer button and place it against his ear. He carefully listens to the quiet background. What seems like minutes, he finally heard sound of deep breathing.

Clic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter