STORY#3- Chapter Thirteen

Dimple Couple (3 stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What you wanted, what you get.

Foreword: She discovers that her terrible twist of fate is the luckiest thing that ever happened to her..

 

Chapter 13- Epilogue

 

Leeteuk's POV

A slow happy grin curled on my lips as I relaxed. Feeling her weight beside me on the bed, I pulled her tighter against me. Her warm back to my bare chest. She smells sweet like the soap she bathed in last night. The past few years the scent is still so intoxicating and addicting. I peek a look and her flushed pink cheeks were still visible with sleep. Her silky hair fans out over our pillows and tickles my skin. Right now I'm tempted to continued what we did last night, but seeing her peacefully sleep, she deserved a rest. Careful not to wake her I lean over and gave my butterfly a feather kiss on the cheek.

'Oh it.' I thought.

Trailing my lips from her jaw down to her neck, I paused as she stir. She crack one eye open and took a look at me then close it again. Guess my attempt at seduction isn't working , I chuckled.

I went ahead anyway and lightly bit her bare shoulder and she yelps muttering some curses under her breathe.

"Morning Butterfly." I whisper near her ears. A small smile formed on her lips. Those hot lips used on me last night. Damn it. Shaking the image away, I tried for another kiss but she swatted me away.

I shook my head, chuckled and moved away to get up and watch as she shivers and curl up with the bed sheets.

"Hey." Sora finally reply opening her eyes and looked back at me. "Where are you going, it's still early?" She added.

I looked at the clock sitting on the nightstand. Just a little after five, the sun was barely out. Rubbing my eyes with the back of my palm, trying to get rid of sleepy state. I sighed.

"I need to get up to finish some work in the office." I said.

She stretched beside me on the bed and turn giving me a satisfied look before opening to say. "Should of finished your work last night then."

I scuffed, "Yeah, I got distracted. More like someone distracted me last night coming into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter