STORY #2- Chapter 6

Dimple Couple (3 stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black Market

 

Chapter 6: A Stranger's Desire

She managed to slip into the robe after freshening up and knot the tie belt before opening the bathroom door that was attached to her bedroom. It took her half an hour just to calm down. How embarrassing she felt. Turning to close the bathroom door, she felt hot air hit her cheeks.

"Good morning," a deep male voice spoke.

Sora gasped and jerked her whole body around, staring back at the man in front of her. But now he had on a white tshirt. She eyed the mug in his hand. "You made coffee?"

"Yes. I thought maybe you prefer this over tea." Leeteuk glanced at the mug before handing it to her.

"I'm sorry for waking you up-" She got cut off before finishing.

"I was already awake and had some reports to go over." He looked pass her to the french doors leading to the balcony. Dawn had just begun to rise. The sunlight flooded into the huge room.

Sora eyed Leeteuk with curiousity. "Did you get any sleep at all?... How long have you been up?"

"About 3am. I don't need alot of sleep. Just about 4, sometimes 5 hours of sleep is good enough for me." He replied, watching her with a guarded, but calm expression, and then turned his attention back to the sunrise.

She took a sip of the coffee. 'So this stranger likes his coffee black and.... bitter. Suits his personality.' She thought and smiled to herself.

"Do you always leave your doors unlocked, Miss Kang. It seized to not surprise me how unconcern you are of your own safety." He wasn't asking but stating a fact.

She rolled her eyes and put the mug down on the nightstand. And walked over to the far window facing the street and heard Leeteuk walk out of the room hearing his cellphone ring. Her phone viberates from the table as well.

***

He stood at the far end of a street away from the mansion, a self satisfied smile on his face as he slipped the prepaid cell phone into his pants pocket. And had very much enjoyed hearing the fear in Miss Dara's voice. His undying loyalty to them for saving him and owed him. And he couldn't wait for the surprise for her.

***

(Leeteuk's POV)

"He is doing this to hurt me," a sweet gentle voice of a woman on the other line spoke.

Leeteuk couldn't stand the sound of hurt in her voice. He tighten his hand on the phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter