Oh !

Oh !

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo woke up realizing they were hugging each other. Both jump away from each other, no one talked trying to ignore the awkwardness in the room. Kyungsoo was the first to get off the bed and went to the bathroom, Baekhyun looked for his phone. 

It was currently 10 am and they're I'm his room. He suddenly remember Sehun being with them so called the younger to check him up at the same time Kyungsoo came out of the bathroom. 

"Sehun is not answering." Baekhyun says and called the boy once again.  

"Maybe his sleeping or something." Kyungsoo says. "We'll check on him, let's go."  
 

⛄ 
 

"Sehun has not come home yet sir." one of the maids says politely to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. 

The two days they're thanks and quickly left the house.  

Kyungsoo was the one that panic first. "Oh my god! We lost the only heir!" Kyungsoo couldn't help but pull all his hair.  

"Soo calm down. He might be still in the house we went to last night." Baekhyun quickly pulled Kyungsoo. 

"Do you know where it was?"  

Baekhyun stops dead and slowly looks at his friend. "I thought you knew."  

Kyungsoo's wide eyes became twice as big if that's even possible. "Oh my god! We don't know how to get Sehun back!" Kyungsoo was about to cry. 

"Soo calm down will you." Baekhyun says again. "This isn't some Hangover movie where we lost our friend and now we have to look for him and get ourselves a crazy adventure."  

Kyungsoo can only cry harder and louder right after Baekhyun was done talking. "Let's ask around." Baekhyun finally says. 

⛄ 

"We are some bad friends. No, we're horrible." Kyungsoo cries.  

It was already Monday and Sehun hasn't contacted them. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were sitting in they're desk waiting for Sehun to show up, if he even shows up.  

"He'll show up." Baekhyun says watching the door. He really hope Sehun shows up or else they're really in big trouble.  

As if a cue the door open revealing Sehun, he made his way to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo jump and hug him. 

"Your okay." Kyungsoo sighed in relief. "I thought something bad happened to you."  

Kyungsoo finally let go so Sehun can sit on his chair.  

"I'm okay, just really tired..." Sehun yawned, he was about to rest his head on his desk but Kyungsoo yank his shoulder. "Ow hyung!"

Kyungsoo ignored Sehun. "Is that a hicky!" Sehun quickly covered his neck. Baekhyun can only chokes on his saliva. "Oh Sehun!"

"Hyung shut up!" Sehun looks around. "And yes it's a hicky, so what?" 

Kyungsoo's eyes looks like its about to pop out off. "Do you know at least who you slept with?" Baekhyun asked as he tap Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Of course," Sehun pulled his collar a bit to hide the hickies. "What do you take me of?" he eyed his Hyungs.

"We were so worried about you, we thought we lost you." Baekhyun said.

"Well you guys actually left me, but that's okay." 

"Sehun are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked, he started to rub circles around Sehun's back. He wince again when Sehun puke on the toilet. 

"Yeah I'm okay." Sehun slowly got up and rinse his mouth.

"Maybe you should stay, you've been puking since yesterday." Baekhyun says, Kyungsoo nodded in agreement. 

"Hyung really I'm okay. I check my temperature yesterday and it's says I'm okay." Sehun knows his hyungs aren't convinced. "I ate some thing bad." he really did. "It was due of date and I didn't realize." he thought it was due out of date because when he ate it the taste was off and he felt like throwing up.

Baekhyun just signed in defeat.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo watched Sehun excused himself to the bathroom, he looks so sick. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looks at each other questionally. 

Soon a student came running in they're room. "Seonsaeng-nim! A student just fainted." the teacher then ran out of  class room and followed the boy, followed by other students.

Sehun was carried out straight to the hospital, with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

When the doctor came out, both stood up from they're chair. 

"He seemed fine, but we ran some test on him, the test will take a while." the doctor says.

"Can we come in?" Kyungsoo asked politely. 

"Of course." 

When the doctor left, both went in the room quietly. 

"See this is why I told you to stay home." Kyungsoo says right after Sehun was okay. 

"The doctor says your okay but they run some test just in case." Baekhyun says ignoring Kyungsoo.

"Thanks hyung." 

Layer the doctor came back with a smile on his face, the three can only sigh in relief. Sehun is okay, no disease or anything. 

"Congratulations Mr. Oh," the doctor smiles at Sehun. "on pregnancy." the doctor was all smile. 

There was a silent, the smile and eased on the boys were long gone, making the doctor's smile weaver. 

Kyungsoo was the first to react, he screamed like there was no tomorrow, he felt like he some one just slap his face. Baekhyun stood there like a statue, trying to catch what the doctor just said. Sehun finally grasp it, making him feel light headed, soon he collapsed making the doctor chatch him. 

"I'm guessing you guys weren't expecting?" the doctor laughes awkwardly. 

Baekhyun slowly looks at the doctor, making the doctor flinch. "Duh, were high schoollers, highschoollers!" he screamed the last part. 

 


 

Did you know the longest recorded flight of a chicken was 13 seconds?

 

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT AND FOR SUBSCRIBING!