Chapter 9

Oh !

Sehun and Jongin finally got out of the car and walked toward the house. Sehun never let go of Jongin and Jongin was the same. Jongin wasn't really as scared as Sehun is, he had already prepared himself for the worst but he was still worried about Sehun. The boy was clearly scared of his father by his grip on Jongin's hand and his body shaking a bit showed it.

 
Before Mr. Choi opened the door, Jongin pulled Sehun to stop and made him face toward him. 
 
He brought his hands on sehun's pale face and cups them. "Whatever happens I'm here. So lean on me Sehun." 
 
Sehun eyes sparkles by the words of Jongin's. "Okay." Sehun gave Jongin a small smile and Jongin gave him a kiss on the lips.
 
When the door opened a maid came in rushing and halt as she bows to Sehun. "Young master, master would like to see you at his office." 
 
Sehun didn't say anything and led Jongin to his dad's office slowly. As they got to the door Sehun looks up to Jongin and worried was clearly plastered all over sehun's beautiful face. Jongin gave him a reassuring smile. 
 
Sehun brought his free hand up and took a deep breath as he knocked softly. It was so soft that you could barely hear it but his father heard it clearly.
 
"Come in, Sehun." A deep raspy voice said in the other side of the door. He already know it was Sehun. 
 
Sehun sighed as he looks down at his feet. "Maybe you should stay out here for a while." Sehun said quietly. 
 
"Are you sure?" Jongin looks at Sehun. 
 
"Yeah." Sehun nods. 
 
"Okay." He lets go of sehun's hands hesitantly and watched Sehun closely.
 
As Sehun opens the door Jongin steps to the side; hidden from Mr. Oh.
 
"Where your little boy toy?" Was the first thing his father said once Sehun stepped in the room. 
 
Sehun gulps. 
 
"Sehun I know his here." His father smirks at him. "Tell him he can come out."
 
Jongin remained on his spot waiting for Sehun. But Sehun didn't say anything. "Sehun come and sit then, if your not going to say anything." Sehun was about to closed the door but his dad stopped him. "No, let it open I want your boyfriend to hear what I say as well."
 
Jongin grit his teeth together. He already don't like sehun's father. 
 
Sehun hesitantly let go of the door knob and walked toward the chair in front of his dad.
 
When Sehun finally sat down his dad started taking. "As always you never seem to listen to me or your mom. We leave you for a month and this happens." He throws a file on the desk for Sehun to see. It was his medical file. It was from when he got hospitalized because he fainted to his pregnancy. Sehun stayed quiet; Mr. Oh sighed. "Sehun what were you thinking getting pregnant--"
 
"It's not like I wanted to get pregnant." Sehun said quietly; voice shaking. Jongin came to conclusion that Sehun is crying by the way his voice shakes and the constant sniffs he hears. 
 
"Then why don't you abort it?" His father cruelly. 
 
"I can't. I don't want to." Sehun shocked his head. 
 
"Sehun, you know keeping this baby means right?" Sehun wipes his tears away. "The responsibility of being a parent right now don't fit you. You could barely even cook." 
 
"I know how." Sehun sniffs. 
 
"Really now? Then why do we have Fifi if you could take care of yourself?"
 
"Because you don't trust me."
 
His dad scoffed. "Clearly." His hand motioned toward sehun's stomach.
 
There was this long silent moment when no one talked and it worried Jongin. He can't see what's happening so he can't really tell what happening inside the office. 
 
"Why don't you call your boyfriend in." His father said. "I want to talk to him as well." 
 
Sehun nods and stood up. He quickly walks out and turn to his right where Jongin has been standing. Jongin quickly wraps his arms around Sehun when his conclusion has been correct that Sehun is crying. 
 
"Sshh, it's okay." Jongin kissed sehun's cheeks as he wipes the tears away. "I'm here." And decided to kiss Sehun in the lips to keep the boy clam. 
 
-
 
Sehun's father starred down at the two hands that are claps together tightly before looking at Jongin. 
 
He raised his right brow. "I was expecting a high schooler." He looks down up and down at Jongin. "Not a man in suit." Jongin stayed quiet. "How old are you boy?" 
 
"21 sir." Jongin said respectfully. Jongin knows how to talk to men like Mr. Oh. They like the feeling of being respect even when clearly they don't deserve it. 
 
Mr. Oh rubs his forehead. "21. In college?"
 
"Not anymore, sir." Jongin saw him raised his brow again. "I dropped out to take over the family business." By the way Mr. Oh titled his hard to the right and eye full of curiosity Jongin knows he got the man. Jongin mentally pats himself in the back. 
 
"What business?"
 
Jongin gave Mr. Oh one of his charming smile. He used this smile whenever he is trying to make a deal. "I took over the Kim Corporation, sir."
 
Mr. Oh's eyes sparkled. If this was an animated show he would have a dollar sigh in his eyes. Sehun sighed clearly knowing why his father was suddenly looking like that. 
 
"Such a young age to take over such a big company. You sure you can handle it."
 
Jongin's smile didn't flatters. "Of course I can. That's why my father has given it to me already." 
 
"How did you met Sehun?" 
 
"We met at a party." Jongin replied honestly. "And you know, things escalated." 
 
Mr. Oh let out a breath. "Ahat are you planning to do? Are you going to take responsibility?"
 
"Clearly of course. That is why I am here." Jongin spiked with confidence. 
 
"Then it's settled." Mr. Oh sat back making both Jongin and Sehun confused. "Sehun is now yours."
 
"Dad..." Sehun looks at his father disbelief. 
 
"Mr. Oh--"
 
"Mr. Kim, you said you would take responsibility."
 
"Yes I did but--"
 
"Are you backing out of your words?" Mr. Oh locked eyes with Jongin. That's when Jongin saw it. He was challenging Jongin. 
 
"Of course not. But he is your son you can't just throw him out like that."
 
"I am not, I am simply letting Sehun move in with you since you said you'll take the responsibility."
 
Sehun looks back at his dad and Jongin. It was clear what his dad was trying to do. He wanted to show Sehun that If Jongin agreed to take him in then Jongin was being honest on taking the responsibility of being the other father. But if Jongin refused then it was obvious Sehun was on his own.