Chapter 10

Oh !


I had a hard time writing this so if nothing make sense or it just plain , sorry...

 

 

Jongin glance back at sehun's father to Sehun. It was clear that the obvious answer is to agree and take Sehun with him. But he wasn't ready yet! His original plan was to wait for Sehun to be done with high school and hoping he will be ready then but Sehun's father was ruining everything. He can see the doubt and hurt in Sehun's eyes as stayed quite. So he clears he throats and tightens his hold on Sehun's hand. 

 
"Of course. If you trust me enough then I would gladly take Sehun." 
 
Mr. Oh smirks; Sehun looks away. 
 
-
 
"You can pack whenever your ready. You don't have to move in with me today. Just take you time." Jongin said as he stared at the pale boy. 
 
Sehun was sitting down on his bed with his head hung low, not wanting to look at Jongin. He hasn't looked at Jongin since they left his dad's office. He felt guilty enough and a shamed. He knows Jongin isn't ready for him to move in even. 
 
Jongin didn't know what to do. He looked everywhere around the room trying to think of something to make the pregnant boy feel better but he isn't really good with words and he can't really expressed his feelings the way he wants. He stared walking toward Sehun and cups his pale face. 
 
"Hey," said Jongin and brought Sehun's head up. Sehun's eyes were full of tears threatening to fall anytime soon. Jongin can't help but stares at Sehun. Even though he has tears in his eyes, cheeks flushed, lips pink and glossy but saliva, Sehun looked beautiful as ever. Jongin leans in and kissed Sehun's eyes as the boy closed his eyes. The tears flows down and Jongin brushes it away with his thumbs. 
 
Sehun brought his hands up to Jongin's wrist and softly smiles at him. 
 
Jongin smiles back and finally kissed Sehun on the lips. 
 
It was slow and gentle. Full of feelings both Jongin and Sehun has for each other.  Either it's sad or happy they were letting it out through the kiss they shared. 
 
Soon the kissed became intense and desperate, especially for Jongin. He just couldn't get enough of Sehun's thin pink lips. They were soft as ever and also inexperienced. Jongin can tell every time they kiss, it was obvious but as time he was getting a hang of it. 
 
Jongin slightly pushed Sehun down on the bed as he pushes his tongue in Sehun's mouth, making the boy moan out of surprise. Jongin brought his hands down to Sehun's side and started to cares it as for Sehun, he wrap his arms around Jongin and his hands running through Jognins soft locks. 
 
Jongin broke the kiss and went down to Sehun's jaw to his neck down to his chest. Jongin bite and on the pale boy's skin making Sehun let out a moan. Jongin lift Sehun's shirt up to play with Sehun's s. 
 
"Aaahhhhh..." Sehun felt shivers as Jongin and plays with his .
 
Jongin brought his other hand down to Sehun's waist and lift the boy's waist up till Sehun finally warps his legs around Sehun's waist. And that's when Sehun felt jongin's bulge. It wasn't as hard as his but Sehun could still feel it. Jongin started grinding their hard together making Sehun a whimpering mess. 
 
Jongin brought his head up and kissed Sehun; his hands slowly ing Sehun's pants. Jongin pulls away and was about to take Sehun's pants when he saw the pale flat stomach. He brought his hand down to Sehun's stomach and cares it making Sehun's heart flutters. 
 
Jongin smiles at him and this time when Jongin bends down he kissed Sehun's stomach instead. It's like his kissing his unborn child. 
 
-
 
Sehun only brought two big suit case with him when he pack. Jongin told him to pack some of his stuff and they'll get some later. 
 
Sehun didn't say goodbye to his father. He didn't want to talk to him. 
 
As Jongin's driver drove Jongin and Sehun sat in the back quietly. 
 
They were holding each other's hand but both minds are else where. 
 
"Sehun," Jongin calls out snapping Sehun out of his inner conflicts. "You haven't answered my question yet?" Sehun gave him a confusion look. Jongin laughs silently. "When I ask if you want to be my boyfriend?"
 
Sehun raised his brows. Ah he has completely forgot about it. 
 
Jongin knows it's not really the right time to ask but he has the feeling that if he ask things would turn out better in the future for them. 
 
"Oh, okay." Sehun blushed. 
 
Jongin can only smile. He leans in and gave Sehun a kiss. 
 
"Your getting better at kissing." Jongin teased making Sehun even more flushed than he already was. 
 
"It's because of you..." Said Sehun in a low shy voice. 
 
"Well I can teach you more once we get home." 
 
Home. Sehun is getting a new home an it isn't with his mom and dad this time it's with his boyfriend and soon their baby. 
 
-
 
By the time they got to jongin's pent house which is in the other side of the city closer to his work it was almost 9. 
 
Once they got out of the car they went inside the building holding each other's hand. Sehun had changed out of his uniform and now wearing something more casual. Sehun was about to walk to the elevator when Jongin pulls him to the other side. Unlike other elevator this one was by itself and more spaces than the other on the other side. As soon as they got in Jongin pulled out a golden card and pushed the card in the card whole(?) and pulled it out when he heard a ding sound. The elevator started to rise up. 
 
"I only have one of these for now, I'll get you one soon." Jongin said. Sehun nods. "Can't go anywhere without this card. Or else you have to use the stairs and I don't think you want that." Jongin teased making Sehun giggle. 
 
No Sehun wouldn't want that. He saw how tall the building is and he isn't trying to die by using stairs. 
 
Finally the elevator stopped and the door opened revealing a spacious living room. Sehun wasn't really amazed by it since he grew up seeing things that are worth more than it should. 
 
"Uhhh, I have a guest room..." Jongin saids as Sehun looks around the leaving room. "But, if you'd like we can sleep together." Sehun finally looks at Jongin and the man had a smirk plastered on his face. 
 
"I'm the guest room would be fine." Sehun looks away not noticing the hurt look on jongin's face. 
 
"Alright." Jongin took one of Sehun's luggage while Sehun had the other one as Jongin led the way. 
 
"The room has everything already, but if you need anything just call me I'm in the other side of the room over there." Jongin points at the hallway. "The last door is mine."
 
"Okay." Sehun looks around. 
 
"I call in for dinner." After that Jongin left. 
 
Sehun sighed once Jongin closed the door. "I hope I didn't get him mad..." Sehun whispers as he pulls his luggage toward the walk in closet. Sehun had a reason why he chose the guest room instead. He didn't want to bother Jongin more by staying in his room. And he doesn't think he is ready to sleep on the same bed as Jongin yet. Yes they had but Sehun can barely remember their steamy session. Sehun does fully remember waking up next to Jongin with aching body. He felt like he did a full on work out in one night! And that make out session they had 2 hours ago made Sehun flustered just thinking about. The way Jongin seems to know where Sehun's weak spots at even when they only had one night together. But Sehun doesn't remember that he just didn't one that night. 
 
Sehun cares his flat stomach as he remembers how Jongin had kissed it. He was glad Jongin was the father of his child. Even though it made their life a lot harder, Sehun was glad he went to the party that night. 
 
Sehun was sitting on the floor in the closet with his open luggage, when Jongin came in. "Dinners here." Jongin saw everything from Sehun to blushing like a teenage girl to as he cares his stomach.  Soon Sehun would start showing and Jongin wonders how Sehun would look. Would he glow like other people say about pregnant people? Jongin would like to find out. 
 
"Oh okay." Sehun stood up from the floor. And Jongin suddenly imagines on how would Sehun get up from the floor if he's stomach is big because of the baby. Jongin imagines that Sehun would call him for help. Jongin laughs at the scene in his head. 
 
"What's so funny?" Curious Sehun ask. Jongin was suddenly laughing and he would like to know. 
 
"Oh I just thought of how you would look like trying to get up from the floor of your stomach starts to grow." Jongin chuckles but stops as soon as he saw Sehun's face. 
 
Sehun looked like a kick puppy as he swallows what Jongin had just said. "Are you saying that I'll be so big that I can't get up anymore?" Sehun says in a low wavering voice. 
 
"No, no, no." Jongin takes it back. "That's not what I meant. I was just--"
 
"It's not my fault I'll be fat!" Sehun started to cry.  
 
"I'm not saying that!" Jongin panics as Sehun continued to cry. 
 
And Jongin remembers why people say pregnant propel are hard to handle as he stares at the crying Sehun. 
 
"Baby, don't cry." Jongin approach Sehun, but Sehun steps back. "I'm sorry I didn't meant what I said. And that's not what I'm trying to say."
 
"Why won't you hug me?" Sehun cries. Sehun doesn't really know what's going on. He had this sudden feeling of wanting to cry. And he somehow can't control his feelings. 
 
As Jongin tries to hug Sehun, sehun pushes him back. "Don't touch me!" Yells Sehun. 
 
Sehun walks away from the confused Jongin.
 
Jongin watched Sehun walking away and he wonders if Sehun is going to be like this.