Oh !

Oh !

“Your… pregnant…” FIfi says as she let out some breathes out. Sehun nods his head slowly, not being able to look at Fifi in the face. “Sehun…” She’s very disappointed on Sehun, being pregnant on high school isn’t something easy, especially when your parents are well known. Fifi could only sigh. “What are you going to do now?”

 

“I’m keeping the baby if that’s what you're asking.” Sehun says tightly, Sehun isn’t about to give a life up--especially when its his baby.

“I know, that’s why you told me about the pregnancy.” Fifi her lips, a habit of when she starts to think too much that her brain might fry. “What I’m asking is what are you going to do now that you're pregnant. How are you going to tell your parents? What about school? If the school finds out it’ll create a controversy and your parents wouldn’t be happy about it.

 

Sehun stayed quiet for a bit, thinking of all the things FIfi had just said. Sehun finally looks up. “I will tell them no matter what, and about school, I’ll just be homed school till I’m done with the pregnancy and stay low so no one knows.” Sehun saw how Fifi isn’t every convinced. “And nobody knows beside me and Jongin and the hyungs.” Sehun swallowed. “They would never say anything, I assure you that.”

 

Jongin who hasn’t said anything spoke. “Don’t you trust Sehun?” His voice was low and deep, it gave out a very intimidating vibe out of him, the suit he's wearing right now help.

 

Fifi flinched a little while Sehun looks at her desperately. “I do, but this is just…” Fifi sigh again. “I don’t know… I’m supposed to look out for you and all. I’m supposed to keep you safe and keep you out of trouble…” Fifi glance at Sehun’s flat stomach. “Now you're pregnant, you're a teen in pregnant.”

 

Sehun didn’t say anything, how can he. He had just disappointed everyone around him. He made his best friends feel guilty, he made Fifi collapse from the shock and also blaming herself, he’s parents would be definitely be frustrated at him also be disappointed once again, and there’s Jongin. He only met him once and already messed up his life, he dropped out of college to take over the company so the baby and them could have a better future. He basically sacrifice his life to his baby and him, even though they don't know each other much. Sehun wants to say he's sorry but he doesn’t think it’s appropriate time right now, so he swallows his words and sorrows.

 

“It’s not his fault.” Jongin is the one that said it. Jongin is right. It’s not his fault, it was his. He was reckless, he took advantage of Sehun now this is the result of his selfishness. He doesn’t blame Sehun, he would never. His just as much fault as he is, maybe more. “I understand that you're disappointed, I mean who wouldn’t, right?” Jongin shrugs his shoulders. “But don’t you think he is at much worst state than you are though? He’s pregnant and he’s not even out of high school yet, his barely starting his life and now it’s probably ruined, because of the pregnancy. but Sehun kept it because he wanted it, and we shouldn't feel disappointed because his pregnant we should feel relief and happy maybe a little proud, that he wants the baby even though he knows it will ruin his life.”

 

Fifi stared at Jongin with wide eyes as Sehun did the same.

 

“Alright.” Fifi says. She should support Sehun on this pregnancy. What kind of person would she if she just leave him like this and blame him for being pregnant. It’s not his fault alone and he alrady embraced the thought. Fifi could do nothing but support Sehun. And she should, because Sehun is like her son, and that’s what parent should do support and forgive their kids. Kids no humans makes mistake and they deserve to be forgiven just as much as anyone else is. No one in this world should be ever alone. No matter how they are at fault they, they deserve love, forgiveness and happiness.


 

Sehun walks Jongin out of the house all the way to his car--even though Jongin has insist.

 

“Goodnight, drive safely.” Sehun says softly as he waved at Jongin.

 

Jongin stayed rooted, just looking at Sehun. “Goodnight.”

 

Jongin turns and Sehun calls him out. “Uhhh, i just wanted to say thank you for being here. I know this isn’t easy at all and that you had to change you life style--” Sehun stopped and sighed. “I just wanted to say thank you.” No i wanted to say sorry instead, actually.

 

Jongin for a moment didn’t say anything. “You shouldn’t thank me because I stayed-” Jongin stopped. “You shouldn’t also feel sorry, especially about you. Stop blaming yourself,” Jongin wanted to say more but he wasn’t the type to talk and explain his thoughts. He is simple, he says what he wants in a short sentence and leave. “Stress isn’t good for pregnancy.” Sehun can only nod. “Good night Sehun.” Jongin left after that as Sehun watched him.

 

Sehun sighed after Jongin was out of sight. He knows Jongin is right about almost everything but he just couldn’t help himself. Blaming everything on him was easy, Sehun didn’t like the idea of him the reason of the problem. But he is and will always, as long as he's a teen and pregnant, he will always cause a problem to people around him, at least that’s what he think.