Chapter 8

Oh !

Sehun was at school eating lunch with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo when his parents called him out of nowhere. 

"Dad?" Sehun both looks at Baekhyun and Kyungsoo with a confused face.
 
"Sehun." Sehun bit his lips. The sound of his dad's voice gave him chills. He knows he is in trouble. "Go to the office. Your coming home." Was all he said and hangs up.
 
Both of his friends looks at him secretly asking what happened. "Who was that?" Kyungsoo finally spoke up. The look on Sehun's face made his friends concern. 
 
Sehun looks down at his hands. "I think I'm in trouble." 
 
Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looks at each other. 
 
-
 
Once Sehun got out of the office there was a black car waiting outside. The driver went out as soon as he saw Sehun walking toward it and opened the door to the passenger seats. He bows at Sehun and closed the door. 
 
Sehun sat quietly at the back. He took some deep breath and gasp as he grab on the seats and the car door when the car suddenly came into a stop. 
 
"My deepest apologies, young master." The diver apologize. 
 
Sehun let out a breath as he looks at the driver. "It's okay, just..." Sehun trailed off as he quietly puts his seat belt on. He sank on his seat and cares his stomach. That scared the out of him. 
 
As they get closer to his house Sehun gets more and more anxious. He puts the window down to get fresh air and that's when he saw the tall building that says "Kim Corporations". His hearts started raising and felt relief just seeing it. 
 
"Uh Mr. Choi, can you stop at the Kim Corporations, please." Sehun says as he glance at the driver.
 
The driver slows down but didn't stop. "Master's instructions were to--"
 
"Please Mr. Choi!" Sehun beg. "I really need to go there. I won't be long. I promise." Sehun begs. 
 
Mr. Choi glance at Sehun through the rear mirror.  Feeling bad he drives to the side and came into a stop. "Please hurry young master. I do not want to get in trouble with your father." 
 
Sehun nods immediately as he takes off his seatbelt. "Thank you, Mr. Choi." Sehun opened the door and quickly walked to the building. 
 
Sehun quickly walks in and looks around. He never really been to Jongin's work place so he doesn't know where he is at exactly. 
 
He started to notice people are staring at him as they past by. He just realized he is still wearing his school uniform. He quickly move to the side and took out his phone to call Jongin. 
 
-
 
Jongin slumps back on his office chair as he closed the document. This is exhausting. Jongin heard and felt his phone vibrates on the table. Sighing he grabs and was about to press the reject button when he saw Sehun's name. 
 
Worried something had happened Jongin quickly answered it. "Sehun?" 
 
"Jongin..." Sehun breathed out a relief sigh when he heard Jongin's voice.
 
"Baby, what's wrong?" 
 
"I'm here?" Sehun said in a low voice, keeping his head down as people keep on staring. 
 
"Here? In my work?" Jongin started to get up from his chair to his door. 
 
"Yeah..." Sehun sighed, worried he might have interrupted Jongin's work. "I think-- my dad's home and he told me to come home. He sounded mad and I don't know what to do..." Sehun bit his lips and turned his back to the people passing by. 
 
"It's okay. Calm down." Jongin sighed as he walked to the elevator ignoring his secretary's and his co workers's greets. "I'll be there in a bit. Where are you?"
 
"In the first floor next to the exit."
 
"Okay I'll be there." Jongin heard Sehun sighed. "Sehun clam down. Don't stressed."
 
"Okay." 
 
-
 
Sehun bit his lip as he hang up the phone. He looks outside to see Mr. Choi coming toward the entrance of the building. Panic Sehun quickly walk away from the entrance and away from Mr. Choi. 
 
As he walks a hand grab him from the right hand. It was a guard. Some one called the guard on him. Sehun started to panic more. Sehun tried to get away from the guard as he Mr. Choi approaching. 
 
"No. Stop it." Sehun protest. 
 
"Kid, this is not your place to be. Go home." The guard tried to pull Sehun harder. 
 
"Stop it." Sehun tried resisting. "Your hurting me." But Sehun's strength was nothing compared to the guard's. Everyone is staring now. Mr. Choi finally spotted Sehun, and quickly walked toward him. 
 
Seeing Sehun's face in pain quickly run to him. 
 
"Hey stop it." Mr. Choi told the guard. 
 
"Is he yours?" The guard hold Sehun's arm firm. 
 
"Yes." 
 
As soon as the guard let go of Sehun. The pale boy quickly run away from them bumping into a hard chest and a scent Sehun remembers to much. 
 
Knowing its Jongin, he quickly hugs him and Jongin did in return. 
 
"Hey!" The guard called out. "Mr. Kim." The guard bowed as soon as he saw Jongin. 
 
"It's okay." Sehun heard Jongin say the words that held authorities in it, making him burry his face deeper on Jongin's chest. "I know him. His with me." 
 
The guard stared at the two for a moment and then bowed as he left quietly, Mr. Choi standing there not knowing what to do. 
 
"Sehun," Jongin called out and looked at Mr. Choi. "Let's get out of here." Jongin and Sehun walked with arms around each other as people stared and Mr. Choi trailing behind them. 
 
-
 
Once they got in the car, Jongin quickly give Sehun a kiss. 
 
"You alright?" Jongin asked studying Sehun's face. 
 
Sehun just nod and hug Jongin. Jongin looked at Mr. Choi through the rear view mirror and nodded. 
 
Mr. Choi drove as he put the window between them and him; giving them privacy. 
 
-
 
"I think my dad knows about it." Sehun spoke caressing his tummy. 
 
"Don't worry I'm here."  Jongin kissed Sehun's temple. 
 
Sehun just hold Jongin in tighter. 
 
The drive to Sehun's house was silent except the cars outside. 
 
Sehun couldn't help but think of all the negativity of the things that will happen. His dad will probably kick him out or worse force him to abort the baby. At least Jongin will be here with him theough out the way. Well his actually not so sure about that. 
 
The car came into a stop. "Where here, young master." 
 
Sehun made a sound of protests and hid his face further into Jongin's neck.