Chapter 7

Oh !

Jongin got out of his car as soon as he got to Sehun's house. The guard let him in as soon as he saw Jongin's face. He had been visiting Sehun a lot now and the guard has recognized him. 

 
As he walked to the front he stop to think. Sehun might be asleep. He should come back another time. He was about to turn when the door opened revealing confused Sehun. 
 
"Jongin what are you doing here?" 
 
"Uh, I wanted to see if your okay." Jongin sighed. "You were crying."
 
"Oh." Sehun laughs a bit. "I had one of my mood swings. Sorry." 
 
For a while they didn't say anything. Sehun was going to invite Jongin in but the latter beat him to it. 
 
"Can I come in?" 
 
"Oh, of course." Sehun made a way for Jongin to come in. 
 
 
"Do you want anything?" Sehun asks. 
 
"No, I'm actually tired." Jongin sighed resting his head on the sofa. 
 
Sehun frowns as he looks at the digital clock. 3 am. He was wondering why Jongin was here.
 
"I came because I was worried." Jongin says like he was reading Sehun's mind. "You were crying." 
 
Sehun sat down next to Jongin and rested his head against his shoulder. "Don't have to. You should worry about yourself." 
 
"Can't help it." Jongin put his hands around Sehun. 
 
He was glad he visited every day. He had come closer to Sehun and made him comfortable around him. 
 
"We should go to sleep." Sehun suggested. 
 
Jongin hums in reply but made no attempt to move. 
 
"Sehun," Jongin took Sehun's hand and the other to lift up Sehun's chin. Jongin stared at Sehun's dark brown eyes. "I was thinking," Jongin moved Sehun's hair away from his eyes. "When your out of high school, I was thinking if things work out between us, if you'd like to move in with me." 
 
Jongin watched Sehun's sleepy eyes turn to shocking ones. It reminded him of one of Sehun's friend Kyungsoo. 
 
"Okay." Sehun smiles. 
 
-
 
It was already four and they are still awake and still on the couch. 
 
They were laying down with a blanket around them and Jongin's arms around Sehun's body. He would sometimes cress on Sehun's still flap tummy. 
 
"Are you still getting morning sickness?" Jongin asked. 
 
"Not as much as it use to." Sehun turns around to look at Sehun. "I have a doctor appointment next week." 
 
"Can I come?"
 
"Of course." Sehun smiles. "Your the father after all." 
 
"I am." Jongin pecks Sehun's cheeks. 
 
"Kissing me already." Sehun teased. "I'm not even your boyfriend." 
 
"Sorry." Jongin kissed him again. "Do you want to be my boyfriend then?"
 
Sehun sat up and look at Jongin making sure he was being serious. Jongin just smiles at him. "I'm being serious." 
 
"You are?" Sehun saw Jongin nodded. He turns back and laid back down next to Jongin. "I'll think about it." Sehun teased.
 
Jongin laughs as put his arms around Sehun once again. "Don't make me wait too long." 
 
-
 
By the time Sehun woke up it was already 10 am. Thank god it was Saturday. He didn't want to miss anymore school than he already did. He had been staying home because of his morning sickness but that too has been lessened. 
 
Jongin was still sleeping. Sehun got up from the couch slowly trying not to make Jongin wake up. 
 
Sehun went upstairs to his bathroom and did his normal routine.
 
When he was done he made his way down back to the living room checking Jongin. Jongin didn't move a bit he still in the same position so Sehun went to the kitchen and saw Fifi making breakfast.
 
"Good morning." Sehun greeted. "Jongin's here by the way." 
 
Fifi smiles at Sehun. "I know I saw you guys." 
 
Sehun blushed. "What are you making?"
 
"I am making spaghetti kimchi." 
 
"Ooo, yummy." 
 
-
 
Fifi was done cooking the spaghetti kimchi by lunch time. She turns to see Sehun on his phone. 
 
"Well I'm done Sehun." She announced. "Should i or you wake up Jongin?"
 
Sehun set his phone down. "Nah, he needs all the sleep he needs." 
 
Fifi nods in an agreement. "He is working hard for his age." Sehun stuck out his bottom lips, making it into a frown. "Your parent are coming back next week." She reminds. Sehun just nods not wanting to talk about it. "Good luck."
 
-
 
It was already one pm Sehun has eaten his breakfast/lunch and Jongin still past as sleep. 
 
"He must be really tired." Sehun says in a low voice. He felt guilty. Jongin is dead tired because of him. 
 
Sehun walks away and went to the other living room to watched tv. As he watched Botched he got a text from Baekhyun asking if him and Kyungsoo can come. 
 
Sehun didn't really know. Would they want to come even if Jongin's here. They don't really talked they only have said hi and that's it. 
 
'Um, it's up to you.' Sehun types. 'Jongin's here.' And sends.
 
'Oh, nvm then.' Came in a reply. 'Don't want to bother your sweet time.'
 
Sehun schools his head with a smile. 'He is sleeping, hyung.' 
 
'Oh! He stayed the night!'
 
'Yes but nothing happened.
 
'"Nothing" happened. Okay Sehunie bye. And stop lying.' 
 
'I'm not.' 
 
Baekhyung didn't reply back after that. 
 
-
 
Jongin stirred on his sleep as he tries to look for Sehun's body with eyes closed. Not feeling anything but the couch he finally opened his eyes. Sehun wasn't there and no where to be seen. 
 
Jongin sat up pushing the blanket away as Sehun entered the room. 
 
"Oh, hey, finally awake uh." Sehun says and sat next to Jongin's legs. 
 
"Morning." Jongin ran his hair through his messed up bed hair. 
 
"More like good afternoon." Sehun laughs. 
 
"I slept that long?" Jongin ran his hands through his hair. Sehun just smiles. "I'm so late for work then." 
 
Sehun pouts but quickly wipes it away. "Sorry. I thought that you should rest."
 
Jongin sighs. "Thanks." Jongin has a feeling his dad is going to give him the talk again. 
 
"Sorry." Sehun felt bad. He should have waken up Jongin. 
 
"No you shouldn't apologize." Jongin stood up. "Uh, I'll used the bathroom.
 
No wonder no one had called him. His phone was dead and needed to charger it right away. Jongin kissed Sehun goodbye and quickly went home. 
 
He knows he should have talked to Sehun and not just leave right away but he is needed at work. He had a big conference at 3 and 7 and he needs to read some documents and sign them. He doesn't really had time to do anything. This is why he didn't want to take over the company. It was never his thing and he knows he won't be having fun. 
 
Jongin sighed.
 
Sehun kissed Jongin back and wave at him as Jongin turn to leave. 
 
Sehun sighed. 
 
-
 
"Hey! Pregnant boy!" Baekhyun greeted Sehun as soon as Sehun opened the door.
 
"Hi hyung." Sehun rolled his eyes. "Where's Kyungsoo?"
 
"Sick." Baekhyun answered as he walked in. "But really he just don't want to hangout with us." 
 
Sehun closed the door and moved to the living room. Sehun sat down and hugged the blanket Jongin used. Smells like Jongin. 
 
"Sehun can you not like daydream about Jongin in front of me?" Baekhyun teased. "So does he smell good?"
 
Sehun blushed; Baekhyun laughs. 
 
"How are you guys?" Baekhyun asked as he takes some nuts from the bowl on the coffee table. When Sehun didn't say anything Baekhyun  looks at him. "Not good?"
 
"It's not that." Sehun sighed. His been sighing lately. "It's just that I feel bad. I felt like I'm ruining his life."
 
"Well, you are." Baekhyun says and looks at Sehun in the eye. "But you also ruined yours also. Both of you guys ruined it each other. You wanted to ruined yourself by keeping the baby and Jongin ruined himself also by sticking by. You guys made a choice."
 
Sehun wrapped himself with the blanket. "He asked me if I wanted move in with him once I'm out of high school." 
 
"That's good." Baekhyun smiles. 
 
Sehun sighed. "I feel like his only here because he feels bad."
 
"You'll never know unless you asked, Sehun." Baekhyun advice. "You guys should talk about this. It's not good for the baby if your always stressing out." 
 
Sehun stayed quite and hid himself with the blanket.