Chapter 8 ~~*~*~*~***~~ Secretly looking into your eyes~~~~~~**~*~*~***~*~

And there he was with his sweet smile..

Time flies so fast and it was Friday. I rested quietly on my chair while Minwoo was turning pale again. Because of...... I turned around and there she was. A miss prima donna that changed her class! "Seonhwa!~" I shouted. she seems in a good mood.... I think because her chair is next too Kwangmin. The last vacant chair of the class. "Ahhh~~ ____-ah good morning ~!!!~" She said, playful and happy. Then she took a quick glance at the gurads and winked at me. It seems that she's saying to me that I should play along. "Oh!~ so how's Minwoo, your dear fiance!~" I said, acting to be happy. Minwoo curled up his hands and placed it in his mouth as if he was going to throw up.  "Jagiya~~!!!" Seonhwa shouted. Minwoo was about to leave the room until Seonhwa grabbed his hand and whispered. " Dont move a single inch. You know the drill Minwoo. Act this out and they will leave. I know you hate me and I hate you. so let get this over with." She said, her smile was on her face again."Jagiya!~ How are you today!?'' Minwoo faked a smile. " as usual sweetheart.!~" He said using his best voice. The guards left, one by one. I think they will report this to her father again. Seonhwa threw Minwoo's arm. "ahh!~ So tired of this things everyday!~ Hey Minwoo!~ is that the best that you can do?!" She said, hitting Minwoo on the back of his head. "ah!~ Sorry!~ everytime I see your face, I always throw up.!~" Minwoo said. "Ah!!! Do you want to die!?~" She shouted back. " AHH~~~ stop fighting like cats and dogs!!~~" I said, popping in between them. " If you say so____-ah..." Seonhwa said, smiling. Kwangmin entered the classroom. "AHhhhhh~~!! _____-ah!~ he's here!!~~~" She said shaking my arm like a fangirl in concerts. "Seonhwa like Kwangmin eh!? oh-ho.... " Minwoo said, popping his head in between our shoulders. Seonhwa slapped Minwoo flat on the face." SHHHHH.... Shut your mouth will yah!~ ~~~ Im trying to breath here!~" She said. "ouch!~ That hurts Seonhwa!~"Minwoo was about to hit Seonhwa." Ah!~~ Stop it Minwoo! Seonwha!" I said. "hey did you tell him already?" I whispered to Seonhwa.

She Bit her lower lip. "I cant. This isnt just the right time. Im too nervous to tell it." She said. Kwangmin approached us and waved. "Good morning Seonhwa,__-ah!~" He said, with his best smile. Seonhwa Became red. even though my first impression of Seonhwa is a very boastful prima donna, She also can be A sweet shy girl. "good morning Kwagmin..." She said, with a smile beaming on her face. It was her time to say to Kwangmin that she likes him! ~~ "hey guys, gotta talk to Minwoo for a while!~~~" I said waving and turned around. Do your best,Seonhwa!~~~~ I said. I sat down beside Minwoo and began to hide behind him. " ahhh...._____-ah.... Whats wrong with you?" He said, turning around my direction. "ah!!~shhhhh.. MINWOO!!~~" I said pointing at Seonhwas direction, talking to Kwangmin. "see?!" I said. "Omo..... " Minwoo smiled. "Whats with the face?" I asked. " When we were kids, Kwangmin really likes Seonhwa. And Seonhwa like Kwangmin. If we will continue to make them love each other, I will be out of the picture, and then, Kwangmin will marry Seonhwa and they will live happily ever after while I am free!~" Minwoo said stretching his arms. "are you with me,___-ah?" I just laughed.Then finally, I think they are done chatting. Seonhwa approached us. "neh?! What are you doing behind Minwoo,___-ah?" She asked. I stood up. "Oh! uh....I just...... went to pick up something!" I said. "hmmm. I really wanted him to ask me out...." seonhwa said. "what if......." Then Seonhwas phone rang. "annyeong? Oh. Papa!~ Yes. Oh they told you already? Yes. We are fine together, Me and Minwoo. Yes~ ." Then She glanced at Minwoo and her eyes began to pop wide open. "WHAT! ... N-no Papa. Im not yelling at you.... I just got suprised. Yes. B-but I have plans for that day... And maybe Minwoo..... A meeting..... Yes, I understand. Bye papa. Of course. tomorrow....I love you too!.... Bye...!~" She put down her phone and stared at Minwoo.And then, Minwoo's phone rang. "Hello? Dad!...... Yes.A meeting?" And as Seonhwa's expression, His eyes grew big." WHAT! NO WAY IM DOING THAT!!" And then he began to lower his voice."Yes. I need to Seonhwa. Is that what you want me to do tomorrow? No WAY. No allowance!!!!!!!??? Okay.okay. Im doing it. This will be the last time dad. Yes. Bye." and he pressed the end call button. " Dont get started with me Seonhwa." Minwoo said.

"I know. I dont want to be with you." She scoffed back. "Well, our routine. Act. Yet AGAIN." Minwoo said. "Well, We have no choice eh?" She rolled her eyes and turned. "Well, Don't be late tomorrow, Minwoo." she said sitting down her seat. "Hey,____-ah.... sorry but I cant hang-out with you tomorrow. Seonhwa's dad and my dad will have a meeting and dad wants me to Seonhwa in downtown while they are doing the meeting or else. They will cut off my alllowance. " He said slamming his face on his desk. "Yeah. Its okay.. I understand." I said sitting down on my seat. I guess Ill wake up late tomorrow. I whispered to myself. Until Kwangmin approached me. " Dongsaeng, do you have plans tomorrow?saturday?" He asked.

"ah...... Oppa.!~ none. Why?"

                   "can you come with me tomorrow downtown? since your a girl, Its much easy to ask you whats the perfect gift for Seonhwa."

"Oh..... Sure~!!! I can!~"

                     Kwangmin hugged me so tight I cant breath. " THANKS Dongsaeng!~~"

"Your welcome oppa~!"