chapter 11 ~*~**~*~**~*~*Love is just around the corner

And there he was with his sweet smile..

 

 

My stomach began to growl as I bear with this total awkward silence minwoo and I had the last 4 hours. He looked at me, controling his laugh.. "what.." I crossed my arms and looked down to hide the embarrasment.I was blushing red and I cant stop getting conscious beside him... "I guess the monster in your stomach is getting hungry.." He grinned.. "W-wwhat?! N-nno! '' I said stammering.. "aish.. come, lets go eat, shall we?" He offered me his hand and it took me minutes to think if I will take it... as my hands touched mine, I have felt the feeling of electricity rushing inside me, causing me to stop and blush.. "oi! Whats wrong with you?! Looks like you've been stunned or---" I heard his stomach growl louder than mine.. I laughed so hard like a crazy girl.. "HAHAHAH!!!! IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!! " I shouted as I wiped my tears off my eyes...  We were like kids again in the middle of the street, laughing and smiling as if we don't care about the things around us...

~**~**~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

'' UWWAA!!~~ shoo yummy!" I shouted as I stuffed my mouth with more food.. We've been standing into nonsense for so long that my stomach feels so empty. Minwoo stared at me with a disgusted look on his face."what... never saw a girl transform into a hungry beast?!" I told him as I scooped a spoonful of curry with rice and offered it to him. "come on.. Its edible.. Go on and eat it'' I say as I placed the spoon nearer to his mouth. He looked away with red cheeks and opened his mouth.. I giggled. "awww!~ little baby is so cute!" I cooed him and pinched his cheeks.." OI! shuddup... " he slapped away my hands and laughed.. His smile... Its like I have seen it before.. It gives me warmth and comfort at the same time.. But.. Its Youngmin.. Yougmin told me it was him. Not Minwoo. Not minwoo... "____-ah??" I snapped out of my thoughts as he waved his hands in front of me.. I blushed..His smile... Minwoo's smile.."It seems you're having a stomach ache. Does it have poison in it??" He asked as he looked at the food closer as if he's observing it. "Stop staring at the food like that.." I reassured a smile so that he may know that Im fine. I ate another spoonful of the food. And concentrated on not looking at him.. I may start blushing again and my feelings will start to be confused just like what happened before..

"umm.. _____-ah?" Dont look up... Dont look up.... "_______-ah!" slowly, I looked up and saw his face.. I never knew he could have such a handsome face with this closer view of him... CLOSER VIEW??! "OII!!! W-Wwhy are you so close to me?! GET AWAY!" I pushed him away from me.

" Aish! Just a sec! you have something on your face.." He placed his hand on my cheeks and brushed it.his hands are thin and big. But soft and comforting. I stared at him and did not notice I have been daydreaming for a while. "____-ah... ?" He said with an awkward expression.  "I-its not what your thinking!!! Imnotstaringatyoulikeagirlwho'sinlove! " I blurted out, so fast and loud.. aigoo!!!! What's wrong with me today!!??? "eh?! what are you talking about?" He raised an eyebrow.. I looked down. "Nothing.." The waitress approached us with a paper on her hand."Good evening ,sir and ma'am. We have a promo for couples right now and all you have to do is play a certain game and you will avail a discount on your food the you have ordered." COUPLE?! SHE THINKS WE'RE COUPLES?! "n-no actually---" I wanted to continue on saying that we are not lovers or something but Minwoo cutted me of. "Sure ! That will be fun!" He said with a grin. I stared at him wide-eyed..

~*~**~*~*~*~*~
"what do you think your doing!?" I whispered as we walked to the booth.. "hey, relax... I just wanted the discount..thats all =)) " He said while pushing me. "Oh come on!! If you just wanted a discount, just tell me!!~ I'll just pay it full!!!! " I whimpered as we were getting close.."nawww... Cant back out now! Were here!" oh no...oh no...oh no... not this game..not this game.... NOT THE POCKY GAME ;A;

~*~***~*~*~*~*~
{MINWOO}

This game sure is fun! =)) hahah!! I grinned as the waitress gave us one pocky stick.. I can see ____-ah shivering, and bright red.. She seems to be scared, embarrased... And I think its all my fault... I cant back down now.. I mean, I did this just for fun.. Now.. Im regretting everything.. If only I could turn back the time... I cleared my throat.. "im sorry to break into you guys.. But this is all a big mistake"..I flashed a big smile..She looked at me, teary eyed with sparkle of sadness in it. "why?!" They replied in unison.. "Were really not lovers... Its just a joke that were together.." I fake a laugh. "She's my little sister.." I patted ___-ah's head and hugged her shoulders.. Aish Minwoo! Is that the best lie that you can do?! I stared at ___-ah and she seems to see the message.. "Pabo! I'll tell mama about this!! " She acted like a cute spoiled little sister as she crossed her arms and pouted. "oh.. We are terribly sorry sir... " They all bowed down. "aniyo! its okay  :> We'll just pay for our food..~" I cheerfully smiled at ___-ah as she smiled back..

"you are the worst friend ever!" She said as she tried to hit me with her bag but I dodged it. "Yeah yeah.. well at least I tried my best to escape it...You are a great actress by the way..'' I complemented her as I leaned on the post... Were waiting for the bus to arrived so we can get back to the dormitory..  "Thank you~" She chirped and curtsied.. I scoffed. and pinched her cheeks."You are one concieted person." She yawned and gave me a smirk." And this concieted person is tired." The bus arrived just in time and we settled ourselves at the back of the bus.. Its much comfortable sitting here rather than at the front. I stared at the window. Is this the right time? Maybe it is.. Maybe I can tell her right now.. ''ummm... ____-ah? I wanted to tell you something.. The guy that you have always been talking about is----" Then her head plopped down on my shoulder..she's snoring.. -__- Nice Minwoo... you're just simply amazing -__-

''mminwwoo-shii~" now she's mumbling in her sleep. She's dreaming about me? "minwoo .... waeyo?''her eyebrows met.. " I cant ... I just cant.. It cant be..." Tears trickled down her cheeks. What? what is it ____-ah?? 






                                                                                    "I can't fall in love with you."