Chapter 1 ~~~**~~~Is he the one?!~~~**~~~

And there he was with his sweet smile..

Remembering the past........

                            Is like remembering my nightmare..........

and then at that day...........

 

"why are you crying?" he's sweet smile was beamed on his face. He tried to wipe the tears on my face but I flinched and moved away.... Rain was pouring hard at that time the drops of the rain helped me to hide the tears... But he saw it and approached me. 

"who are you?" I asked, still with agony in my eyes. Those deep bruises wasn't the only pain I have suffered, But also it left a scar on my heart.... But thanks to him.... It was entirely gone.... he wrapped his arms around me.... "your hurt....." and at that moment I felt as if I am embraced by the world... Warmth was inside that placed a gleam on my face... What kind of feeling is this?

"who are you?" I asked once more... " Im your friend from now on..... I will never let anyone hurt you anymore... I have also felt what you felt and I think it is very hard to feel when it is felt by a fragile girl... Thats why I approached you." He never answered my question..... But I always will remember him.... We never met after that  and I have still waited for him to come........

And at that day... I swore that I will wait for him and... who knows? maybe destiny will find him.......

~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**

"MINWOO!~~~~ WAIT UP!!" I ran as fast as I could to catch up... ahh... he pisses me of.... he has that sweet face and a kind attitude but why is he always leaving me and he is very mean to me.... we are best friends and all but the picture doesn't make any sense.... "your too slow.... try to catch up.... you are a runner after all... " he grinned. Man that grin That I really hate. " yeah... but still..... " I said catching my breath.... And l leaned on the school gate not realizing im here already.

 

"YAY~~~ I made it in time!!~~~" I raised my arms up like I have succeded at something. Minwoo tapped my head.. " hey, lets go.and your not late because of me." He grabbed my wrist and began dragging me. "aish... what a stubborn guy...."  I whispered.... His grip suddenly became tighter....                                                    "ow~~* " He scoffed. " I heard that."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 "aigoo~~~ such person wont get a girlfriend..." I have emphasized each and every word that I said. He shrugged. It shows the sign that he is defeated.  

 

" can you please stop talking about that.... It makes me uncomfortable you know...." 

I smiled "okay... okay...mr. I-am-defeated-by-my-best-friend... I will..." and rolled my eyes.

~~**~~~***~***~~~~***~~~***~~~~***~~***~~~**~**~

 

Minwoo opened his locker and piles of heart-shaped letters flew out of nowhere.... "aigoo~~~*~ this always happens everyday....." 

I inched closer to him..." Awww~~*~~..... Your good-looking, but too bad there's so many girls chasing you.... Yet, you have a cold heart for them.... why not give them a little thanks?" I rested my chin on his shoulder.... "he chuckled."yeah... as if I will do that.." He gave me handful of the red heart-shaped letters " you want the half? you can use it for your scratch if you want." 

I stared at him with wide eyes " well thats so mean!!~~~*~~~ That's every girls feeling a fragment of their love for you!!~~*~~" He laughed.." I am just joking of course, I understand that." he smiled. That smile That I have always been waiting for everyday.... Minwoo has this sweet side and a stubborn one....

" Hey~unnie~!!! " I heard someone calling my name.

"eh?! what is it, my dongsaeng?" Mostly, my classmates call me unnie because I am one of the oldest girls in my class. "there will be two new guys that will be joining in our class! They said They are an Idols~~~ There is a rumor that they are twins and they are also cute like Minwoo~~~ <3 " Her cheeks were rosy red.... Is it because she is blushing?

"omo... That's nice" I held a smile for her. Even though Im not interested in new guys, Because I have my heart with the boy that comforts me with his smile and I promise to wait for him until It is the right time, I will always try to look my best as if I am interested... Ahhhh~~~~~ where are you, The boy that will always have my heart?

Then, someone tapped my shoulder. " thinking about him, am I right?" Minwoo is the only person that I have shared that story. My face became as red as the cherry in spring. " EHHH~~~**~~~ Im not... " and crossed my arms. He grinned.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**

Then our teacher entered the room with his pile of books and he is followed by two boys behind him. One with soft blond hair, A white complexion and rosy cheeks, The same with the other one, with black ebony hair and he has the same face as the other one. So, the rumor was true.... They are twins! I took a quick glance at Minwoo. He was as pale as a ghost... I waved my hands in front of his face... " Hey.... you alright?" I asked. He nodded... "yeah.. I am..... Just need to.... To take a rest outside... I need fresh air." He stood up and rushed out of the classroom... what's wrong with him?

 

" good morning students, As you can see you have two new classmates today. Greet your new classmates as they make their first step in our academy." The blond haired guy stepped down on the platform. " Greeting's, my name is youngmin and this is my brother, Kwangmin.He is quite shy when it comes to introducing himself. We hope that we will have a fun year with you, our  classmates.'' He smiled. That makes the girls do that silly sounds like. " ahh~~*~ what a cute smile..!!~~" " I think the other one is more cuter..!~~~"

Wait. that smile... Could it be that?------ He has the same smile as the boy that I have been waiting for... Is he the one?