Chapter 10 ~*~*~*~~* Heartache~*~*~*~**~

And there he was with his sweet smile..

Kwangmin's POV

and I thought this love....will bloom..

like a flower when spring comes....

But then, it suddenly withered....

and then...it ended..

everything between us ended....

 

She began crying and I did everything to comfort her...(I felt sorry for my dongsaeng! I left her alone :< Im a selfish oppa ~ T^T)  

I smiled for her, patted her back, and gave her a hug.."Seonhwa... nevermind those people" I said while forcing a smile... but the truth is... I cant stand watching her cry and hurt...

The only thing I can do is hold her hand and let her lean on my shoulder... " Seonhwa.... dont cry... Im here for you..to comfort you when you need it... I will protect you..and no one can ever hurt you anymore... because.... I...love you..." I stammered in the last three words.. but it stopped her from trembling...and she looked up to me with tears in her eyes and she began to smile.. "you love me?" her eyes gleamed and she began to cry more.'' Seonhwa! I didnt mean to let you cry~ again~ '' I said wiping her tears." No Kwangmin!~ Im just happy ~ so happy that you love me.... because... I love you too" Those sweet words rang my ear..I never knew... after all those years of waiting and expecting.... She loved me also..

    ''A love that will bloom like a flower when spring comes.."

*******

We had a long talk until it was sunset... about all our memories together. Until a car stoped by."miss seonhwa."Her uncle came out of the car, angry and mortified that she's with me." I will explain---please....dont hurt him."Seonhwa pleaded."explain everything to your father.and as for him... he will come too."I held Seonhwas hand and whispered."everything will be okay..."

"It suddenly withered.."

******

We went into her father's dark room. The smell of cigarettes and burnt ashes filled the room.. And I can sense that he's mad... Really mad.. I bowed down. As a sign of respect. "I told you never come close to my daughter again." He snapped. I looked at Seonhwa. Her eyes were pleading, a pitiful cry of worry. "But, I love her and.... " "THERE'S NO LOVE WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY!" his voiced boomed all over the rooom. Seonhwa was scared. I wish to rush to her and hug her. But I cant. It made me furious that I cant be with her. It made me mad.. stupid....

useless....

"then it ended... Everything between us ended..."

But I cant... Give up...

"This Flower can live... The Love between us is forever. Written in our hearts, forever will remain, blooming even more beautiful.."

 "What if I give you a deal?" I said with a serious face. He raised his eyebrow." All you want is the company. The money. I can give you that. I will get that company away from Minwoo. I will prove myself worthy.. And in exchange is your daughter's marriage. Because I love her." He Laughed."Are you making me laugh, BOY?! Its impossible." 
"Nothing is impossible... I will do everything for her."
I looked at her and smiled. She can never hide the happiness in her eyes.
"deal. And, until you will not get the company, I'll keep my daughter away from you." My heart sank. but its okay right? Patience... We will wait until the right time.

"Will this flower bloom?"