chapter six

THE HEART OF LOVE
Hyun joong came down for breakfast after preparing for school and was discussing with his mother when so min came down also looknig stunning she was so pretty with her blackgown and high heels shoe "wow so min you look so pretty"Mrs kim said claping her hands together "gomawo ommoni" so min said looking at hyun joong before sitting down after fifteen minute hyun joong stood took his car keys meaning to leave so min behnd when his mother called him back "hyun joong are you leaving somin behind you know that she don't know the way to school"Mrs kim giving an angry face "ok ommoni but I have to pick up my girlfriend"Hyun joong said and went outside "don't mind his attitudes my dear and don't worry he will come around" mrs kim said and followed her outside when hyun joong's car is she got and they start their rode to school through out the rode they were both silent when he got to the school garrage he pack his car there and open the door waiting for somin to come out when a girl standing at their back said" who is that new lady with our oppa" the girl said giving so min a deathly glare "I don't know I will find out she said and walked pass her hyun joong have to take so min to her class because she don't know any where in the school when he got to the class which was class A since he was in class B he told her to go inside when saw his girlfriend coming yoon haera was the most beautiful and y girl in the school everybody Is evious of her. And so many guys want her as their girlfriend but she liked hyun joong most "hi babe"she said when she came near him "hi love" he said and kissed her "who was that girl I saw you with today"haera asked "oh she is a family friend who came from Paris with my dad"hyun joong said "oh really I will like to be friend with her"haera said "ok later for now let's move to our class when Jung so min got to her class she find a sit closer to the window and sat down so min wa looking through her books when the teacher came in "good morning class"the teacher said move to the Front "well right now I will like to introduct to you a new student in our midst please Jung so min come out please "the teacher and she came and introduce herself to the class "hi am Jung So Min am from Paris I hope we can all be friend "she said smiled and sat down meanwhile song won bin who was the most dangerous bad in the school was staring at her when she smiled he felt like felling down but he held himself and went to sit beside her somin was shock when she felt someone sitting closer to her she turn and find won bin staring and smiling at her "hi am won bin I will like to be your friend " he said giving her a hand for shake an she took it and laughed at his childish attitude "let be friends " so min said and let go of his hand after lecture somin discussed to eat her launch at the school She was looking the place when she accidently hit someone "oh am sorry am very sorry"she said "so min " the voice called "Jeremy"she said out an embraced him "oh my God so min what are you doing here"he asked her "well I moved to korea few weeks ago"so min said smiling " so where are going to now"Jeremy asked her "I want to eat" Somin said laughed "yeah really come on let's go"Jeremy said and hold her hand to the place.Jeremy was Somin's bestfriend in Paris before he was moved to Korean a year back he was actually in love with her but never got the chance to let her know "this is the best chance to tell her"he said in his mind.