chapter nine

THE HEART OF LOVE

When getting up hyun joong went straight to somin's room and lay her down on her bed he was tempted to kiss her lips again "why am I feeling this way" he said holding his breathing heart " am I falling for her" he Said looking at the sleeping somin "goosh I have a girlfriend"he Said and left the room to his room.Somin wake up the next morning "ash why headache this morning somin said holding her head sitting up she heard a knock on the door "yes come in "she said opening the door she saw hyun joong and was furious "why are you doing here " somin asked hyun joong who was shocked at her " what do you mean by that"hyun joong asked "listen I will forgive you for what happened yesterday but if you try it again I swear I will do something you will regret" somin said with angry "what is wrong with you"hyun joong asked surprised "what is wrong with me you said you stole my frist kiss that is it" somin said and hyun joong was shocked "so that was her frist kiss"hyun joong said in his mind and smile " whatever I just came to tell you that I don't want you with woobin nor Jeremy again"hyun joong said " why they are my friends" so min said "I don't want you to be their target that is all" hyun joong said hiding his reasons that he is falling for her "well thanks For concern but I can take care of myself"somin said giving him a disgusting look "don't look at me like that" hyun joong said " hurry Or I will leave you to school"hyun joong said and left her room " why am I feeling these way when am with her" he said holding his chest.After dressing up so min came out with her red gown and white high heel shoe looking so y with her y creamy curve legs. And good body shape red lip and everything "gosh"hyun joong said and his mother laughed at his reaction "ommoni I don't want to eat anything now" hyun joong said and went outside " come on Somin eat something" Mrs Kim said "no ommoni I will just leave now" somin said and went out to meet hyun joong who was on the phone she just walk pass him and sat down waiting for him " okay bye I love you"was hyun joong last words before he sat down "somin ah listen an sorry about yesterday "hyun joong said looking at her somin was surprised at him "did he just apologize" so min asked herself "so why says the lady"hyun joong asked " you are forgiven "so min said smiling "thanks" he said and smiles back .While driving to school hyun joong tried to start a conversation "so tell me about Paris"hyun joong said "or its a very beautiful place I really the place " so min said smiling "so how do you meet my dad"hyun joong asked " well I was saved by dad from the fire which killed my parents"so min said and started crying "hey why are crying "hyun joong asked "am sorry but I just can't forget about their death and I know I was the cause of it"so min said hyun joong stop his car and embraced her " its okay " he said "thanks "somin said and smiles at him " you know what you look pretty when you smile and it make me happy"hyun said and feel so shy but he was surprised when somin gave him a peck "come on we will be late for our class "so min said and they drove to school discussing.when they got to school they went to their different classes "good morning " so min greeted her friend park shin hye "morning why are you so happy" shinhye asked "nothing"somin said "my birthday party is tomorrow and you have to come"shinhye said "of course I will come i wont miss it for anything in the world"she said and they laughed. IN hyun joong's class "hi guys"hyun joong said sitting down "hyun joong" haera called him "yes babe " he said and kissed her " guys you two should get a room please " Lee minho said laughing " are you jealous" haera asked " why will I my girl is here also" minho said " guys since I don't have a girlfriend why don't I  target somin instead"mark said and hyun joong got angry " don't try it she is off limit"hyun joong said "yah what's with the angry face"minho asked " nothing" hyun joong said and sat down " why is she off limit"haera asked looking suspiciouly at him "nothing she Is family" hyun joong said "whatever my girl's birthday party Is tomorrow "minho said " yeah we are all coming" hyun joong said and they burst out laughing.