twenty two

THE HEART OF LOVE

Kim hyun joong and woo bin and Somin's friend shin hye were waiting at the door of the hospital hyun joong was restless " calm down hyun joong they will be fine" woo bin said assuring him and he sat the hospital door open and Dr jim came out immediately hyun joong ran to meet him " how are they Doctor" hyun joong asked " thank God both mother and child are fine but she should be careful next time" the doctor said smiling " thanks doctor can we see her now" hyun joong asked " yes she is in room 118" the doctor said and left them They went to the room and find somin sleeping " ah sleepyhead" shin hye said and laughed " yah am trying to get some sleep here" somin said getting up and they all burst into laughter Some minute later somin got up and when she saw her friend she smlie "hi " hyun joong said " hi" she said and smile "are you feeling any pain " hyun joong asked " yes alittle" somin said " hi somin" shin hye said holding her hands "you have a lot to explain to me" shin hye said looking at both hyun joong and somin " ok am sorry for kepping it away from you" somin said " somin are okay now" woo bin asked " yes" Somin said and smile hyun joong got up going to the door " where are you going" Somin asked " haera I have to warn her I don't know what she is going to do next but if she tryto harm you or our child again I don't know if I can control myself " hyun joong said " listen we are both fine just let her be for now" somin said " somin is right hyun joong " shin hye said " yes" woo bin said and taped his shoulder he went and embraced somin and they all laughed when somin stomach growled.