chapter twenty one

THE HEART OF LOVE

Haera came to school the next day and went to somin class and find her with woo bin discussing " somin had you told your friend about it" woo bin asked " no I have not am afraid on how she will feel " somin said looking down " what do you want to tell me" park shinhye came in sitting close to woo bin " ah nothing somin said " somin said " why are you hiding your face then" shinhye said and start laughing somin sigh and laugh too " do you still have the mouth to laugh " haera said from the door and somin stop laughing and looked at her " hey mind your speech " woo bin said defending her " hey woo bin don't tell me that you are still in love with her" haera said and give him a disgusting look " and what if I said I am" woo bin answered her " haera what is it you want from me"somin asked and haera slap her and somin fell to the ground and woo bin ran to her " you still have the guts to asked me after giving yourself to hyun joong and claim that he is the father of your child" haera said " what does she mean somin are you pregnant" shinhye asked " oh your best friend here do not tell you that she is pregnant" haera said and the whole class exclaim " what somin is it truth" shin hye asked " yes am carrying hyun joong's child and we are getting married soon " somin said looking at Haera someone ran to hyun joong class and told him that somin and haera are fighting when hyun joong came he find haera draging somin by her cloth and woo bin and shinhye trying to stop her " haera" hyun joong shouted with angry runing toward somin " hyun joong" somin called feeling pain in her tummy " what is wrong with you"he said and slap her " just pray that nothing happen to my child or else you wil see the other side of me" he said and carry somin bridal style to the hospital.