I love you somin

THE HEART OF LOVE

"Somin where are you the party is almost starting"  Mrs Kim called on somin who was sitting in front of her mirror looking so stunning and beautiful with her white sleeveless gown and red heel "oh...ommoni am almost done how do I look ommoni?" She said looking at Mrs Kim "oh my dear you are looking so beautiful come on they guest are here" she said and opened the door for her " thank you ommoni" she said and embraced her.

THE PARTY

ladies and gentlemen we are here to the celebrate our sister friend and family somin please give her a round of applause as she Mount the stage all mouth was wide open as she stage down beautifully and walked up the stage "thank you everyone for honouring my invitation and wishing me well and am really grateful" somin said and bow down.

It was time for dance and mrs Kim went to where hyun joong was standing with eunjo and asked him to dance with somin "this is your chance son go for it" mrs Kim patting his shoulder and went to somin 'somin can I have this dance' he said extending his hand to her 'sure' she said and took his hand and the went to the dance floor 'you know you look beautiful today somin' he said looking at her 'thank you ' somin said blushing 'there is something I want to say but I don't know how to say it somin' he said smiling 'what is it tell me ' she replied 'somin I love you,I love you so  much that I don't think I can leave without loving you anymore and with you I found myself somin so will you do me the honour of marrying me' he knelt down and brought out a shinny diamond ring "so please somin marry me" somin who is still In shock couldn't answer she  was crying and staring at the ring and at last she opened up and say......

YES I WILL MARRY YOU" he stood you and put the ring in her finger and kissed her the family who were there was clapping and congratulating them ' congratulations my son am very Happy today ' mrs Kim said and embraced both of them.