chapter eight

THE HEART OF LOVE
After the incident so min was left alone at the tennis field crying "why did he have to be so bad" so min keep asking herself that over and over again she was shocked when she saw someone holding her hands "its okay so min ah"the voice said "woo bin ah" she asked him "yes its me I saw what happened don't let that worry you okay"woo bin said "thank you woobin ah you know that was my frist kiss"somin said and he laughed "I know don't let it worry you understand"woobin said and embraced her "thank you for being my friend woobin ah" Somin said and embraced him also.Hyun joong was looking for Somin for them to go home together and find her in the arms of woobin and was boiling with angry but wouldn't do anything about it he walked to them and fake a cough breaking up the embraced they find hyun joong staring at them "let's go home"he said without looking at her " goodbye woobin" somin said letting him go "night night and sweet dream" he said and somin laughed and left them "what do you think you are doing woobin" hyun joong asked "what do you mean by that"woobin asked "listen I don't want you near her okay that is my warning to you"hyun joong Said and left him there to where his car and enter sitting down he find somin sleeping "goosh she look pretty sleeping like that"hyun joong said in his mind and remembered the kiss they shared an hour ago and he smiled and drove home silently without disturbing her.arriving home he decided to wake her up but seeing her so sleeping so peacefully he didnt want to disturb her sleep so he decided to carry her bride style to her room when he entered the house he find his parent and kid brother watching a movie "hyung"eunjo called when he saw his brother with somin in his hands "omo hyun joong what happened"his mother asked " nothing ommoni she was asleep so I don't want to wake her up he said and went upstairs with somin in his hands "omo hyun joong something is not right its odd"his mother said and his father laughed and continue watching while eunjo ran upstairs.