chapter seven

THE HEART OF LOVE
Hyun joong was sitting in his class when his friend mark lee, peter park and lee minho came to meet him "hi buddy how are you"minho asked "as you can see am fine"hyun joong answered looking at he window "guy who was that angel you brought to school today"peter asked and hyun joong gave him an angry face "what? is she one of your target now"hyun joong asked him "come on hyun joong I just asked about her"peter said and laughed "whatever am hungry let's go and eat something "hyun joong said and haera stop him saying "babe are you going to eat without me"haera said and kissed him "no let's go am very hungry"they all left to the cafeteria on getting there they all sat down eating and discussing peter was looking around and spot Somin sitting with Jeremy holding his hand and also feeding him "hyun joong isn't that girl you Brought to school today how did she know Jeremy"peter said and hyun joong turn back and saw what peter was talking about "wow they are behaving as if they have know each other for long"mark said "yeah right"minho said and laughed hyun joong who was boiling with angry didn't say anything but was mad when he saw jeremy gaving Somin a kiss on her cheeks and was full with jealousy stood up from where he was sitting his friends was surprise when they saw him went to Somin's table drag her and took her outside Jeremy was shocked at his attitude and so was haera and his friends hyun joong took her outside the place to the table tennis field he roughly left her hand and push her to the nearest wall"let go of me" Somin said "hey be quiet"Hyun joong said "what is your problem"Somin asked him "what do you mean by that "hyun joong asked her "why do you have to drag me " so min asked him "I don't want to see you with him"hyun joong said "why? jeremy is my friend" Somin said " you just met someone today and you are boasting that he is your friend "hyun joong angrly said "and who said i met him todayJeremy was my friend in paris before he came to Korean years ago I like him so much"Somin said making hyun joong more jealous he don't know what come over him he just move to her start kissing her so min was shocked and she was lost in his kisses and respond to his kisses Jeremy who was looking for so min came to the tennis field and find them kissing passionately he was shocked and stood there like a status hyun joong's friends came also and was shocked of what they are seeing haera was coming but minho ent her from seeing it by telling her that hyun joong is not here and she turned back with the rest of them hyun joong realizing what he was doing slowly stop kissing her and look at her and said "I don't want to be a loser"he said and left her there almost in tears.