the breaking dawn of a new day

THE HEART OF LOVE
THREE WEEKS LATER (ring gagaaaaa) hyun joong woke up looking around his room like a total stranger "ashhh what was that ringing " he asked looking around  ruffing his hair " ah ommoni " he said and answered the call. "yeboseyo omoni" he said " ah hyu joong ah am outside come and open the gate you sleepyhead" his mother said from the other side of the line " huh gate" he asked himself and quickly ran to the gate......getting there he saw his mother father and eunjo "why didn't u tell me that you are coming today omoni" hyun joong said giving his parent a disappointed face " wae did you brought a woman home" his mother said " ani omoni" he said quickly  and they went inside when they got inside they saw somin prepaing for school " ommoni ' She ran and embraced Mrs Kim " somin ah I miss you " Mrs Kim said embracing her too " tell me did hyun joong do anything to you" Mrs Kim asked which made hyun joong suddenly nervous " ani ommoni he have being taking GOOD CARE of me " she said lookkng at him " oh jumaol" she said suspiciously " nae omoni" somin said and faked a laugh " somin ah " Mr kim called her attention " someone asked me to give this to you " Mr Kim said giving a letter "oh a letter from who" she asked and open it reading her body begin shaking and she started crying " somin " they all called her and ran to her said " what is it?" Mrs Kim asked her but she couldn't answered instead she fainted " somin" they called her but no respond " oh my God her body is burning Let call the family doctor" Mrs Kim said and hyun joong quickly ran and call the doctor after five minutes of waiting the doctor finaaly came they took her and took her to her room while the doctor examine her they all wait in the sitting room finally the doctor come out smiling they were all confused " doctor what is wrong with somin" Mrs Kim asked and all stand to listen " we have good News" the doctor said " good news" Mr Kim asked " yes so will you hear it now" the doctor asked "yes" they answered in chorus " the good news is she three weeks pregnant and......." "what" they asked in chorus interrupting him " you mean somin is three weeks pregnant" hyun joong asked not believing his ears " yes she is three week s pregnant" the doctor said again " mwo somin pregnant" Mrs Kim said "and she need a lot cares please don't let her get into shock again and she neeed a lot of rest" the doctor said and they all thank him and he left immediately some minute after the doctor left somin wake up and find  everyone staring intensely at her " omoni what happened " somin asked trying to get up but Mrs Kim prevented her from getting up " omoni what is wrong with me" somin asked again " my dear the doctor said you are pregnant" Mr Kim said " what " somin shouted " tell who is responible is it woon bin song woo bin " Mrs Kim asked but somin was just staring at them " wait omoni you mean am pregnant" somin asked with tears in her eyes " yes my dear " Mrs Kim said smiling "noona is it woon bin's " eunjo asked "?yah shut up what did you know " Mrs Kim said holding his mouth " huh omoni" somin said " yes dear tell me " Mrs kim said " its huuuuuu......... Its .........." Somin tried talking  but was interrupted by hyun joong " mine" hyun joong said from the door where he was standing  " mwo " they shouted " hyun joong ah" his mother call " yes ommoni,abeoji its mine I am responsible for her pregnancy " he said looking down at his feet " somin is it truth " Mrs Kim asked shocked "nae ommoni miahne" somin said " omo its truth"somin replied " what's going in here have you kids being dating and sleeping with each other behind our backs or it started when we travelled explain it to me now before I loose my temper" mrs Kim smasked with angry " Ani omoni it's not what you think" somin answered shaking with fear she have never seen Mrs Kim so angry before " omma am sorry it's my fault yah so min were you trying you to give my child to woo bin" hyun joong said " mwo ani i just don't know what to say" somin said "shut up you two"she turn to eunjo "go to your room I have something to discuss with your hyung and noona" she said to eunjo and he the room leaving hyung join and somin alone with her ,she moved and sit down the other side of the bed with her hands on her head "I don't know what to say to you two but am so disappointed right now it's okay then you two can get married then" Mr Kim said "what" they shouted.