chapter thirteen

THE HEART OF LOVE

The following day hyun joong prepared some food and coffee to Somin who was lying on the bed crying her heart out but she asked him out of her room " get out you " somin said crying trying to get up she fall down and he ran to her side to help her up but she rejected him " hyun joong " he heard haera calling him and quickly got up helping Somin " oh you are here sweetheart" haera said wanting to kiss him but he rejected her and went downstairs full of angry "what are you doing here"he asked her when she came down "you were not in school today so I came to see you my love" haera said sitting on the couch coser to him "somin is sick so I can't leave her alone at home" hyun joong while the discussion was going on he heard a noise in the kitchen and ran there " somin wha are you doing here" he asked her " am I disturbing you" she answered him coldly"what's with that tone and why are you walking like that " haera asked and hyun joong became nervous of her answer " I fall down the stairs yesterday " she said looking at hyun joong " oh sorry"haera said and she left them and went upstairs "stop looking at her like that " haera said "something smell fishy here " haera said in her mind and gave hyun joong a suspicious smile. Somin could forgive but cant forget everything that hyun joong have done to her even though she knew he was drunk but she decided to let it go the following day somin got very early and went to the sitting room sat down and doing nothing not knowing that hyun joong Is also there"what are you doing here so early" he asked "its none of your business " she answered and wanted to leave the place but he stop her but holding her hands "please I beg of you to forgive me I never knew what I was doing somin please" he said and a drop of tears fall from his eyes "let go of me " somin said but when she saw the tears she stop struggling and look at him and saw a very remorseful face " you know you wronged me but I have forgiven you" she said and embraced him.