It's Just the Beginning of it All

Heiress of L O V E
The weekend came and my friends were still arguing. I couldn’t sleep with all the tension in the air, so I decided to go out for a walk. It was a chilly morning so I decided to take a sweater. However, before I could get down the stairs Jungmin called me.
“You know you shouldn’t go alone. I am your body guard you know…” He said looking down at me from the next floor.

“Fine then if we’re going to go let’s go,” I said inviting him down. Normally on weekends I would sleep in but sleeping at the dorm was too uncomfortable tonight and being outside helped me feel better. At the very least I didn’t have to go to lessons today

“So are you usually up this early?” Jungmin asked me as we walked down the stairs.

“No… not usually… today was the exception.” I told him. He looked at me for a split second. I knew he knew something was wrong.

“Well are you going to tell me what’s going on or are you going to hide it from me?” He questioned. Even though it was just recently that he became my body guard he was already in sync with me.

“Well… my friends are fighting about some of my other friends. It just gets a little complicated.” I told him. As we walked to the park, I tried to explain the drama between Tohru and Momo to him.

“If you want my opinion I think Tohru also likes Dongwoon.” Jungmin concluded.

“Why do you say so?” I asked. I never really thought that both of them could like Dongwoon.

“Well think about it. If Dongwoon didn’t mean anything to Tohru she would’ve openly apologized and offered a compromise. I mean even if she was wrong she would still try to compromise with Momo. The only thing she’s denying is her feelings for Dongwoon which Momo is doing too…so it’s possible that she likes him too.” Jungmin explained. I stared at him wide eyed.

“Wow… what are you some kind of genius?” I wondered out loud. He laughed whole heartedly.

“No…I’m just coming up with a scenario is all. I mean for all I know they might not even have feelings for each other but I’m just putting the idea out there.”He told me. I shrugged. We headed towards the main fountain of the park. There were plenty of benches that surrounded the fountain so I figured it was the perfect place to just sit and talk.

“You know it seems that you know a lot more about my friends than I do.”I said, taking a deep breath.

“Nah… it’s just intuition really, so anyways are you hungry?” He asked. I nodded. I hadn’t eaten anything so I was starting to feel hungry.

“Yeah… why you wouldn’t happen to have breakfast in your pockets would you?”I joked. He laughed slightly.

“Actually there is this really awesome waffle stand right here if you want I could go get us some.” He offered. I nodded.

“Sounds awesome..” I agreed. I waited by the fountain and decided to walk around it and watch the water fall down. It looked beautiful to see the water fall in this particularly cold day. I kept thinking about my friends and what I should do about this love triangle.

“Hey Jae I have your waffle.” Jungmin called to me from his bench. I gratefully took the warm bread from out of his hands.

“So Jungmin….what can I do about my friends?” I asked him. It was a particularly strange thing to ask my body guard, but I figured he came up with the scenario he might as well tell me what to do.

“Well… you shouldn’t do anything, or if you really want to do something about it then talk to the both of them about it. You could play the negotiator role.” He suggested. I kept eating my waffle and I contemplated what I needed to do. Meanwhile as I ate I could feel my sleep trying to take over my mind. I knew that night of sleeplessness was going to get to me eventually, but I didn’t think it was going to get to me so quickly.

“Here give me your trash I’ll throw it away.” Jungmin offered. I handed him my trash and as I waited for him to come back I could feel my sleep getting heavier and heavier.

“Yah if you’re going to fall asleep on me tell me.”He scolded and he soon moved to place me in a “piggy back” position. “Now just hang on. You can fall asleep now if you want to. I’ll take you home.” He informed me. I just groaned in agreement. Honestly, I was so sleepy I could barely formulate that I was on Jungmin’s back. A sweet blanket of darkness took over my vision and I was soon transported in to my peaceful dream land.

JUNGMIN’S POV

I arrived at Hyunseung. Honestly, I was a little worried about how he was going to react to Jae on my back, but I promised I was going to take her home and that’s what I was going to do. I knocked on the door and a blond kid opened the door.

“Uhh… hi.” I answered. I could tell he was a little disturbed by me.

“Who are you? Why is Jae on your back?” He immediately questioned me.

“Umm you see… I’m Jae’s friend and we went for a walk earlier this morning, but she fell asleep. Do you mind if I put her to sleep?” I asked. He looked at me like he didn’t want to let me in, but he did anyways.

“So… what’s your name?” He asked me as I placed her gently on the couch.

“Oh Umm Jungmin… what’s yours?” I asked, as I took off Jae’s jacket and placed a blanket over her.

“I’m Yoseob. “ He answered shortly.

“Oh well Yoseob tell Jae I’ll talk to her later or something. I’ll see you around sometime.” I said heading for the door. He didn’t answer so I let myself out.

*I can see why she didn’t sleep… geez those people are so tense*

[Hours Later: Jae’s Pov]

I opened my eyes and found myself in Hyunseung’s living room.

*How did I get here?* I wondered

Soon the morning at the park flashed back in to my head and I remembered what happened.

“Finally you’re awake! Next time don’t leave without telling someone.” Hyunseung scolded me. I rubbed my eyes and stretched before I said anything.

“Chill Hyunseung I’m fine. I just needed some fresh air.” I told him, sitting up.

“Yeah well… it’s weird to see you coming home in the arms of some guy.” Yoseob added to what Hyunseung.

“Yoseob what are you doing here?” I asked.

“I came this morning so we could go for that muffin you promised, but you weren’t home.” Yoseob told me, his face seemed upset and disappointed.

“Oh sorry…we can go now if you want.” I suggested.

“No thanks Hyunseung made breakfast for us earlier.” He told me. I sighed.

“So who was that guy anyways?” Hyunseung asked me.

“It’s just Jungmin my friend.” I answered them.

“Why was he groping you?” Yoseob asked me, the expression on his face was almost frightening.

“He wasn’t groping me. I was falling asleep and he told me I could sleep on his back no big deal.” I answered getting up to fold the blanket I was using. “I didn’t get much sleep last night so I was falling asleep. Plus what did you want Jungmin to do leave me at the park asleep all by myself?” I questioned them. They seemed to ease up a little.

“Well did you plan to go out with him?” Yoseob interrogated. I shook my head no.

“I was just heading down to the park and I ran in to him. He said he wanted to come with and so we went. It was no big deal. Geez you guys act like I did something wrong.” I exclaimed. None of them said anything. Hyunseung, Yoseob, and I stood there blankly staring at each other when we heard a loud crash coming from my room.

*What did Momo and Tohru do now…?* I wondered, quickly heading towards my room.

*I guess I have to interfere faster than I thought*

Somehow, I knew that this was just the beginning of it all.
---------------------
Thanks for reading
Comment please! thanks ^^