The Heat is On.

Heiress of L O V E
Please enjoy! <3
------------------------

The next day at school I was determined to find out if Yoseob was really going to kiss me.

“Yoseobie!” I called. I could see his cheeks tint slightly.

“Oh Jae… hey!” he greeted. I smiled at him.

“Hey…what’s up?” I asked.

“Nothing…I’m just going to class.” He pointed out.

“Can I ask you… were you going to… y’know yesterday?” I asked. He looked at me questionably.

“No I don’t know. Was I about to what yesterday?” He asked. I took a deep breath.

*great… now I actually have to say it.. *

“Were you going to kiss me yesterday?” I asked. I could see his cheeks go from a slight pink to a red.

“No… I told you there was something on your face.” He said. I eyed him and I didn’t believe him. Before I could say anything I felt to arms wrap around my waist and lifted me off the ground.

“Say Good Morning oppa!” Kikwang greeted. I started hitting his arms.

“Boy! Put me down!” I yelled.

“Nope not until you say Good Morning Oppa.” He insisted.

“Well if you put me down!” I scolded. He merely laughed.

“You’re cute when you’re mad but you know me… I’m spoiled. I want you to say good morning oppa.” He said. I kept refusing until he put me down. “Fine, you leave me no choice.” He told me. He started swinging me in circles.

“I’m getting dizzy!” I yelled at him.

“Say it!” he commanded.

“Good morning oppa!” I said. He quickly let me down and I fell to the ground from being dizzy. “Stupid Kikwang… now my hurts.” I mumbled. He smirked and offered me a hand.

“Awh oppa is sorry do you want me to rub it for you?” He said, wiggling his eyebrows. I rejected the hand he offered me and got up on my own.

“No…” I told him. I admit I was a little angry at him. “Yoseobie oppa is being mean!” I said pointing at Kikwang. He shrugged and laughed.

“What would you like me to do princess?” He asked. I tapped my index finger on my thumb in thought.

“Beat him up!” I said. He just laughed.

“Oh c’mon just let him get away with it this once…” He told me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I pouted.

“Fine… just this once.” I answered. Kikwang just laughed.

“Thanks buddy.” Kikwang told Yoseob. He just nodded. I rolled my eyes and I started to walk to class. On my way I caught a glimpse of Doojoon and Tohru. They were cutesy together. They walked to class hand in hand, he carried her books, and she kissed him before they went in to class. Sometime I thought it was sickening but as long as she was happy it was okay. I’ll admit sometime I was jealous since they seemed to have it all figured out and were really in to each other, while here I was questioning if Yoseob even cared about me and what exactly I felt for Kikwang.

*Ugh… love is too hard*

Jungmin had been gone lately. Jungmin and my teacher had to go to Japan on business so here I was alone. In a way it was a relief since I didn’t have to go to lessons for a while, but I missed having Jungmin around. I always told Jungmin what was on my mind. He was like my diary, I told him whatever but he never told a soul. Sometimes I would go outside and stare at his apartment expecting him to come out so we could talk, but he never came out. It came to the point where Hyunseung thought I was going crazy.

“So where did Jungmin go?” Yoseob asked.

“He went to go visit some family in Japan.” I answered. Kikwang and Yoseob looked at me like I was crazy. “What?” I said.

“How did you know that?” Kikwang asked.

“Well… he told me. I mean he is my friend.” I explained. Kikwang shrugged but Yoseob seemed unsure.

“Well… you two always seem awfully close.” Yoseob commented. I rolled my eyes.

“He’s my friend and there’s no question about it in my mind.” I told the both of them. That seemed to calm the both of them down. I know most people found our relationship fishy but they didn’t know what was going on. I couldn’t just say…”chill Jungmin is just my body guard.” What kind of normal person has a body guard?

“Well even though I would love to keep investigating what is going on between you and Jungmin, I have to go.” Kikwang said, pointing to a hallway that went to his class.

“Bye oppa.” I waved.

“Bye dude.” Yoseob waved. He left and it was me and Yoseob again.

“soo…” I started.

“So…maybe you would like to stop by the studio later.” He suggested. I looked at him curiously.

“Studio? I thought that was Junhyung hang out place?” I asked.

“It is… but he wants me to sing some tracks and I thought maybe you’d like to come.” He told me. I could see the hopeful look on his face.

“Hn tell you what I’ll think about it.” I answered. I know that’s not what he wanted to hear.

“Awh… c’mon you can’t even give me a direct answer?” He told me. I laughed.

“Nope…”I smirked.

“Where do you learn this from? “ He groaned.

“Kikwang…”I joked. He pouted. I laughed and started to head to class.

“You could at least let me walk you to class!” he exclaimed. I looked back at him and shot him a smile.

“Catch up then… I don’t have all day you know.” I teased. I know I should’ve been much more “affectionate” but I just wanted to see how much of me Yoseob was willing to take.

When he caught up to me he grabbed my hand and interlaced his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and he looked at me with a grin on his face.

“This is just to make sure you don’t run from me.”He told me. That was a lame excuse, but I looked at the cute expression on his face and I couldn’t help but give in.

We walked to class hand in hand.
--------------
So this was filler.. i think? ^^;

anyways comments are <3 thanks for reading!