Departure

Heiress of L O V E

Another update! YAY! please do enjoy!

@Hello_angel: Yeah he is understanding i'm trying to make him grow up a bit ^^;

@Kyumee68: Here's an update ^^


I was at the airport and everyone was there. Not too long after I broke it to the guys I found out officially that I was going to be in China for a month.

 What they didn’t know was the Jungmin had checked in before I did. I told him to go ahead of me because I knew I would get a load of questions from the guys.

“Are you going to miss us?” Hyunseung asked. I nodded and smiled at him.

“Of course, how am I not going to miss you guys?” I said out loud.

“Well don’t do anything crazy and be careful.” Junhyung warned me while giving me a hug. I hugged him back.

“Alright I promise I’ll be careful.” I promised Junhyung.

“Behave too; don’t think that just because we aren’t there you can act however you want.” Kikwang jokingly told me.

“Oh yeah you know me, I’m going to be so evil. I’m going to curse at everyone I see,” I answered sarcastically. He laughed and I gave him a hug.

“Bring me back a souvenir!” Dongwoon simply said.  

“Will do buddy,” I told him also granting him another hug. I saw Doojoon walk up to me next.

“Well I agree with everything that everyone else said, but also have a little fun too. Don’t have TOO much fun but do have some fun.” Doojoon told me. I nodded and flashed him a smile. Then I gave him a hug.

“Yeah well you’re going to have to tell me what’s going on with you okay?” I whispered in to his ears. I looked at me strangely at first but then he just shrugged and nodded.  My friends walked up to me next.

“We are going to miss you a lot y’know.” Tohru said. I nodded knowing the obvious.

“Just come back in one piece and call a lot..” Momo added.  I shook my head agreeing and I hugged them. The last person I had to see was Yoseob.

“I don’t want you to go, but I know you are going to go anyways. Just come back soon…so we can hang out like we use to.” Yoseob told me.

“Yeah and you behave, don’t give my oppas too much trouble.”  I told him while giving him a hug. I gave them all one last look and then I started my way towards airport security.

*I wonder what China will be like…*

On the other side Jungmin was there waiting for me.

“So I’m guessing saying good bye wasn’t too bad?” He said, as soon as he saw me. I shrugged.

“It wasn’t still I can’t help but think that when I get back things won’t be the same.” I told him. He shrugged.

“Well let’s just get through the now and worry about the later, later.” He told me. I nodded and we made our way to our gate.  As soon as we got close to the seating by my professor was sitting there.

“Well it’s nice to see you here on time for a change.” The professor greeted us.

“It’s nice to see you too professor. Since classes have ended I haven’t seen you much.” I said, starting up a conversation.

“Yes well let me inform you on some last minute changes.  In this month that you are going to be out of school you are going to have a tutor that will have you finish all the work that you are going to miss. Also, 3 weeks of the month we will be in China and the last week of the month we are going to go to Japan for some work down at HQ. You should be back in Korea for winter break.” The professor quickly went through her list of things.

“Okay,” was the only thing I could say. What she said was official so I couldn’t argue about any of it.  The best part was that this time I had my own international phone as paid for by the company. The phone they gave me looks like so: this

We had to wait a while for our flight so the first thing I did was text Hyunseung.

 

To: Hyunnie Oppa

I haven’t even gotten to China and there was already a

Change in plans. Sometimes I can’t help but hate my

Job. T.T Turns out I’m going to Japan for my last week

Of this job.  I hate it… I wish I could just stay home.

Miss you already….>.<

 

Just as soon as I sent the text the lady called out “Flight 523 to China is now boarding.” We boarded our plane.

*Good bye Seoul*

[With everyone else: Hyunseung’s POV]                     

We got in to the car and everyone was quiet for sometime. For some reason it felt like Jae left and problems were just about to start brewing. I knew everyone was thinking about her leaving and they were thinking about what they were going through. Then just as if on cue Jae sent me a text message.

From: Jaejae :)

I haven’t even gotten to China and there was already a

Change in plans. Sometimes I can’t help but hate my

Job. T.T Turns out I’m going to Japan for my last week

Of this job.  I hate it… I wish I could just stay home.

Miss you already….>.<

 

I sighed and closed the message. I didn’t know what to say, but I knew that since Momo and Tohru were going to go in to an apartment of their own it sure was going to be lonely at home.

“You okay?” Junhyung asked. I shrugged.

“I’m just so use to having Jae around. I didn’t think I was going to miss her this much.” I confessed. I saw the other guys in the back agree.

“Yeah, I mean it’s one thing when she’s here, but it’s weird knowing that she isn’t going to be here.” Dongwoon added.

“I’m just going to miss her,” Yoseob muttered. Kikwang nodded.

“Yeah, I mean who am I going mess around with all of the time? And who is going to be there when I just want to go out?” Kikwang thought out loud.

“I guess she became more a part of us than we realize.” Doojoon commented. I didn’t bother telling everyone about the schedule changes. It’s not like they won’t find out eventually. Plus, she is still going to be back in a month.

*Well what are we going to do until then?*