Momo's Surprise

Heiress of L O V E
Enjoy ^^
--------------

I met up with Junhyung and Yoseob at the studio. I wasn’t all that surprised since I had spent lots of time in studio’s considering my grandparent’s craft.

“So what do you think?” Junhyung asked me. I shrugged.

“It’s nice. How did you get the hook up here?” I asked.

“Well… I got the hook up with Xing. They let me use the studio as long as no one is scheduled to use it.” He explained. I nodded and I turned and saw Yoseob in recording. He waved vigorously. I smiled and waved. Then Junhyung started to play the track. Yoseob started singing good man.

“Baby because of you and what you do…you make me ….a good…man.” Yoseob sang. I looked at him in awe. His voice was so angelic. I never knew Yoseob was capable of singing so well.

“How was that?” He asked. I know he wasn’t asking me directly, but I knew he wanted to know what I thought.

“That was perfect.” Junhyung commented.

“Wow…” was the only thing that came out of my mouth. His face immediately lit up as I said that.
“Umm Yoseob that’s all we’re going to do for today. I need to go meet up with Momo.” He said. I looked at him curiously.

“Momo…?” I asked. He nodded while moving wires around.

“Yeah, I wanted to hang out today.”He told me.

*Since when did Junhyung and Momo get on such great terms?*

“How does Dongwoon feel about that?” Yoseob asked. Junhyung shrugged.

“He didn’t say anything when I told him. I guess they are fighting.” He said. He took his stuff. I watched him leave.

“What’s going on with them?” I asked Yoseob.

“No clue. I think she got mad at him for hanging out with this girl or something. I think they were going to go out and he went over to this girl’s house and left her there waiting.” He informed me. I sighed.

*aish…. I’m so sorry Momo*

“Awh… poor her, I bet that must feel horrible.” I commented. I looked over at Yoseob and saw a frown on his face.

“Yeah… I know how that feels.” He said. I remembered that I had done that to him. However, I didn’t do it because I forgot… I did it because that’s the only choice I had.

“I’m sorry…”I apologized. He looked up and smiled at me.

“It’s okay really. You just have to make it up to me.” He said. I could see the sly look appear on his face.

“What exactly do you have in mind?” I asked. He grinned.

“Lets go out to eat the two of us, at my mom’s restaurant, where I can cook for you.” He said. I could feel my heart pounding in my ribcage.

“You know what… sure.” I said. He immediately hugged me and dragged me out of the building, I loved this feeling he gave me. It made me feel like I was on top of the world.

We went to his mom’s restaurant. It wasn’t huge, it was nice and it seemed to be very family oriented.

“So… I will come and serve you shortly beautiful miss.” He said, pulling out my seat. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

“Yoseob you’re such a dork.” I told him. He winked at me before going back to cook. I got to meet his mom. She was really kind. I could tell that Yoseob was a mama’s boy and he would listen to whatever mama would say. I found that cute though.

“So what do you think?” He asked me, as soon as I tried the food.

“Its yummy! Are you sure your mom didn’t cook it?” I teased. He grinned.

“Yah! I cooked it honest.” He told me. I laughed and continued to eat. I felt at peace there with him then suddenly my phone went off.

I looked and saw it was text from Momo.

From: Momo
To: Jae
Come home! I need to talk to someone and Tohru isn’t getting it. Please come home!

I sighed and closed my phone.

“What’s wrong?” Yoseob asked.

“Momo needs me home. Apparently there are problems.” I told him.

“Oh well do you want me to walk you home?” He asked. I shook my head no.

“it’s okay… stay here with mama…” I told him. He hugged me and we said our goodbyes. I’ll admit it was extra dark tonight, and I was a little frightened to be walking alone, but I needed to get home.

“Hey you!”a female voice called.

“Yeah?” I answered.

“Stay away from Yoseob.” She told me. I couldn’t make out her face but she appeared to be the same age as me.

“Why ?” I argued.

“He’s mine got it….” The voice told me. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah whatever…” I told It walking off.

*weird…*

I shrugged it off and rushed home.

“Okay Momo what’s up?” I asked.

“Junhyung kissed me.” She told me.

*Huh?!*