The Ugly has just Come

Heiress of L O V E
Please enjoy!
---------------

I sat in class and I was curious as to why I hadn’t see Yoseob all day. In fact, I haven’t seen that much of him since I ate with him on Friday.

*Yoseobie… what are you up to?*

“Whatcha thinking?” Momo asked me. I shrugged.

“I just haven’t seen Yoseob around lately. I wonder whats up.” I said. She laughed.

“Oh well… there’s a new girl. Apparently she was Yoseob’s old friend. He’s been showing her around lately.” She told me. I felt a twinge at my heart.

“Oh… then why hasn’t he told me?” I asked. She shrugged. This whole situation was very curious.

“Umm lets just go have lunch.” She told me. I agreed and we went to eat. There I got to meet this girl.

“Hey guys I want you to meet my old friend, Gayoon.” He said introducing the girl. She waved and we all smiled at her and introduced ourselves.

“Awh Yoseobie your friends are so charming.”She commented. I recognized her voice.

*where have I heard he before?.....*

Then it hit me like a bag of bricks, she was the girl that warned me the other day. I looked at her smiling at the group and suddenly felt my stomach churn.

“Umm guys I’m feeling a little sick.”I said getting up.

“Are you okay?” Tohru asked. I nodded smiling.

“Yeah I’m just not hungry.” I said.

“I can take you to the nurse if you want.” Yoseob offered. I shook my head against it.

“No umm… I’m just going to take a walk.” I said.

“Wait, I’ll go with you.” Kikwang offered. I smiled and everyone started eying us suspiciously especially Yoseob. “We’ll catch up with you guys later..”Kikwang told everyone. Soon it was just me and Kikwang.

“So why did you decide to come along?” I asked.

“Well… there’s something wrong. I can tell. Is it that girl that Yoseob’s with that’s bothering you?” He asked. I shook my head.

“S-she….she threatened me the other day. She wants me to stay away from Yoseob.” I told him. He looked at me shocked.

“Are you sure?” He questioned. I nodded.

“Just don’t tell anyone okay. She’s Yoseob’s friend and if she doesn’t like me fine. I don’t want to start any drama.” I said. He ruffled my hair.

“You’re a much nicer person than you’re willing to show.” He joked. “Just… if she starts getting y don’t be afraid to call on me okay.” He told me. I looked at his face and I could tell that he was being serious.

“Thanks Kikwang…you’re awesome.” I complimented. A huge grin appeared on his face.

“I know I am. I mean seriously who can resist these charms?” He said, flexing his muscles. I could help but laugh.

“Yah! You are one cocky boy.” I told him. He laughed along side me.

“I can’t help it. Just tell me something… are you really going to stay away from Yoseob?” He asked.

“No… I’m just not going to start anything with her.” I told him. He sighed and chuckled.

“Something tells me this isn’t headed the right direction.”Kikwang commented. I shrugged.

“Thanks…”I mumbled. He looked at me curiously.

“For what exactly?” He asked.

“Well you always seem to be there when I need you. Even when you don’t know that I need you…you’re always there.” I told him. He laughed at what I told him.

“Well…that’s what I’m here for. If you ever need me I’ll always be there for you.”He told me. We continued walking. “Maybe we should head back.” Kikwang offered.

“Yeah, last time I missed lunch I was dying.” I told him.

“Oh no you almost died.” Kikwang quickly hugged me tight and refused to let me go.

“Kikwang…Kikwang… I walk slower if won’t let me breath.” I told him. Even so I walked to the table with his arms still tightly wrapped around me.

“Umm did we miss something?” Junhyung asked, as the whole group stared at us.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well Kikwang isn’t normally stuck around your waist.” Hyunseung pointed out.

“Oh… long story. Basically, I almost died and now Kikwang won’t let me go.” I joked.

“You almost died! What!” Hyunseung said, running to my side and hugging me.

“Okay guys… I can’t walk with 4 extra pairs of legs.” I said. Even one laughed at me, but I looked over at Yoseob and I could see his gaze locking on to Kikwang. I couldn’t help but feel a little bit happy at his jealousy.

“Okay I’ll get off.” Hyunseung pouted.

“No! I refuse!” Kikwang said. I laughed.

“Get off….”I said wiggling.

“No!” He exclaimed hugging me tighter. I tried to hit him with my head but Kikwang was taller than me so it didn’t help. “Awh you want to snuggle with me! You’re so cute.” Kikwang teased.

“Oh c’mon Kikwang I can’t beat you.” I pleaded. He laughed and finally let me go.

“Now if you die don’t stay that I didn’t try to keep you safe.” He joked. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him.

“So I’m guessing you feel better…”Momo said a little suspicious. I nodded.

“Yeah… I just had to get some things off my mind.” I said. Everyone seemed to be giving me the eye of suspicion.

“So… umm guys… how’s lunch going?” I asked.

“Pretty good… we were just learning about Gayoon and Yoseob’s past together.” Junhyung said. I felt a knot in my throat.

“Oh really?” I said, trying to sound interested.

“Yeah turns out they go way back.” Doojoon commented. I forced a smile and started eating.

“Well that’s awesome! “I exclaimed. I didn’t say much more after that. After lunch we all decided to go our separate ways. However, I didn’t go to class with everyone else. I just needed a breather so I lied and said I need to go to the bathroom

[In a Random Hallway]

“Why did you say you were going to go to the bathroom?” Yoseob’s voice rang through the hall.

“Umm… because I planned on going later,” I said. He quickly walked up next to me.

“You weren’t planning on going were you?” He interrogated. I sighed.

“No I just needed to catch some air.” I said.

“Is something wrong?” He asked. I shook my head no.

“No…”I mumbled. “I guess maybe it takes me a while to get use to new people.” I said referring to Gayoon. I heard him starting to chuckle.

“Are you trying to tell me you’re jealous?” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“No, plus what was up with the way you were glaring at Kikwang? Don’t think I didn’t see.” I said. I could see his face turn a shade of pink.

“Well… you two were awfully close… I’m not use to that.” He said. I laughed and started heading towards my class.

“Yeah sure… that’s what it was.” I commented.

I didn’t know why but I felt like the whole time I was being watched.

*Gayoon… I’m not afraid of you*