Chapter 3.

Married At Age 17.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the wedding, Krystal seemed not to be really comfortable with her seat arrangement. She tried to ask Jessica to exchange seats but somehow her sister ignored her. She feel so frustrated." Why oh why do I have to sit next to this stupid jerk?!" Krystal screamed in her heart. Kai who doesn't seemed to notice Krystal's situation acts like everything's fine.

Sehun who was wandering and greeting the guests, came to greet Kai." Aye, dude." Kai smiked seeing his best friend." Ssup, dude. Gosh, you're a married man now, huh?" Kai pokes his friend's shoulder.Sehun just smiled." Wow, I see you already get a girl for tonight." Sehun laughed seeing Krystal sat next to Kai. Kai turned to see Krystal, beams. ' How come I didn't realised that a y kitten was seating next to me all day?' Kai thought. Krystal who realised the situation, just shook." Ohoho please I'm not one of those ty and clingy girls who would wanted you to have fun with her and get left getting her heart broken. Girls like that are so damn disgusting and boys like you guys are just plain jerks. Damn your species." Krystal stood up, elegantly about to leave the shocked boys when she stopped next to Sehun and whispered to his ear." Break my best friends like how you did with all those girls and I swear you wouldn't wanna live a second when I know about it." Krystal chuckled devilishly before left, walking very elegantly with her new 3 inch prada heels.

Kai smirked naughtyly." Man, that girls is just the one for me." Sehun rolled his eyes." I liked to see you try." Kai laughed and patted his friend's shoulder." Mark my word, she'll be mine in no time." Sehun laughed then nodded. Kai is getting very giddy.' You mess with the wrong guy, kitten.'

---

When the newly wedded couple bid goodbye and went to their brand new car to head to their new apartment, Sull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter