Chapter 2.

Married At Age 17.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli groaned in her sleep." Unnie, stop! I need some sleep." Sulli literally pushes Sooyoung off her bed." Yah! Wake up will you. You need to get up early today because its the ost memorable day of your life please. IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY." Sulli eyes widen." What?!" Sooyoung rolled her eyes." See it yourself." Sooyoung shoved the calender to Sulli. Sulli seriously couldn't believe it's today. The day she'll change her status to somebody's wife. The day she's not free like how her age should be. The WORST day ever. Sulli quickly grabbed her pillow and buried her face there." I don't want to get married!!!" Sooyoung literally ignored what Sulli said and dragged her to the bathroom.

" Go take a bath and go downstairs. Breakfast is ready." Sooyoung shoved Sulli her towel and left Sulli's room.

---

Sulli ran downstairs when suddenly someone hugged her. Sulli turned to see who is it." Minho oppa!" Sulli hugged her older brother back." When did you get here?" Sulli asked still shocked." Well yesterday at midnight. I want to see you yesterday but you already sleep so I thought of seeing you today." Minho smiled happily." Noona!" Sulli turned and smiled to see her little brother ran to hug her." Junhong!" Sulli hugged her little brother back." Noona, its Zelo now." Sulli laughed." Nah I like Junhong better." Zelo rolled his eyes. So all them had a great family breakfast together. Sulli really liked it because it's been a long time since all of her family members gathered so she felt really grateful.

---

" Sulli, hurry up. You need to get ready for your wedding." Minho pushed Sulli to her bedroom which Sooyoung  was in there because Sooyoung will be helping Sulli get dressed.

As Sooyoung was helping Sulli wearing the wedding dress, someone knocked the door." Wait here, I get it." Sooyoung opened the door and smiled to see Krystal and Jessica." You guys are just in time. Come in." Sulli screamed to see her best friend." Krystal!!!" Krystal laughed at Sulli's childish behaviour." Stop it will you. Now get ready quick. The wedding is about to start." The girls helped Sulli to get dressed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter