Chapter 12.

Married At Age 17.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli stomped her feet childishly walking towards their room followed bySehun who was chuckling behind her. Sulli opened the the door as she atempt to lock Sehun outside but Sehun managed to slid his foot to stopped the door from closing. Sulli groaned as her idea is ruined as she ran to the bed and jumped on it, covering her face with the pillow. Sehun laughed at her childish action as he sat at the corner of the bed." Don't be so childish, will you?" Sehun pokes her leg as Sulli kicked his hand." I'm not childish please. It's you're the one who's being childish." Sulli throwed the pillow as it hit directly to Sehun's face. She laughed then realise that she was suppose to be serious. Sehun pushed the pillow away as he crawled on Sulli and that made her gasped." Sehun what are you-" Sulli's word was stopped by Sehun's sudden kiss. Sulli doesn't respond to the kiss as she just stare at Sehun and that made Sehun groaned pulled the kiss. Sulli pouted as she pushed Sehun away." Look, I'm sorry that I suddenly exploded at him. Can't you see I was jealous? Like, how could you laugh and chat happily with a guy in front of your husband?" Sehun Sulli's hair as he leaned to her shoulder." It's not like we're kissng or being all lovey dovey in front of you." Sulli frowned." Ok, I promise I won't explode easily." Sehun kissed her cheek and made Sulli's cheeks turned red." What are you going to do for me that will make me forgive you?" Sulli still frown although she knows she was extremely happy inside." Well, let's go for a dinner tonight at the beach?" Sehun whispered to her ear as she shivered." No we had dinner at th beach last night." Sulli shook her head and it look so cute to Sehun's eyes." Then we'll go to the cinema." Sehun smiled as he pecked her soft lips. Sulli tapped her chin before she nodded happily.

" Ssul, you know? I'm kind of tired right now so.." Sehun smirked naughtily but Sulli shook her head." No. I don't want to sleep with you." Sulli pushed Sehun as she ran to the door." I'll be back in the evening. I'm just gonna have a walk at the beach." Sulli said as she walk out of the room leaving Sehun who laughed as he took a pillow to cover his face and dozed off.

---

Krystal frowned as she sipped her coffee. Kai just stared at her wondering why is she being so silent today." Are you ok or-" Kai haven't finished when Krystal cutted him off." I'm fine. Thank you." Krystal smiled." Or are you jealous with me and Naeun?" Kai finished his question with a grin made Krystal almost choked her coffee." Why would I be jealous? That's ridiculous." She laughed as she wiped with a napkin." Nah, just asking because I saw your eyes were pretty mad when I hugged her." Kai grinned making Krystal glared at him." It's just goddamn hug besides, that's nothing to me." Krystal's words made Kai laughed." So you do have feelings for me?" Krystal widened her eys as she shook her head." Nonsense. I wouldn't fell for you ok? Not now, not then, not ever." She shook her head." Really? Well I think I would never had a chance for you. It's fine, Naeun still likes me though." Kai joked." No, we're in Hawaii right now and you can't flirt with anybodyunlesss I said so. We need to keep acting as a couple until this stupid vaction ends." Krystal said." Just admit it, Krystal. You were jealous." Kai laughed as he patted her head and walked into his room. Krystal glared at him. She wasn't jaelous, she just hated to see him with some other girl, talking and laughing.

---

Sulli walked along the beach, breathing in the fresh Hawaiian air. Her foot kept playing with the sand when her eyes spotted someone familiar. She tilted her head." Myungsoo oppa?" She called out the guy who was sitting under a coconut tree. The guy turned his head as he flashed his charming smile that made Sulli blush.' She can't deny that she still has feeling for him even a little bit." Jinri, come and sit here." Myungsoo smiled as he patted the sand next to him offering her a seat as she happily skipped towards him." By the way, sorry that Sehun just expolded at you just now. He was just being stupid." She apologised for her husband's childish behaviour making Myungsoo chuckled." Nah, I understand. Besides, his your husband." Myungsoo said." It's great to see you again though, oppa." Sulli smiled as Myungsoo nodded." It's great to see you too." Myungsoo smiled back." Besides, what are you doing in Hawaii?" Sull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter