Chapter 9.

Married At Age 17.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yah, hurry up! She'll get here any minute by now." Sulli kept knocking the bathroom door asking Sehun to finish his shower." Wait a second. Are you really that desperate to see me?!" Sehun joked in the bathroom, drying his wet hair." Ew, please I don't even want to spare a glance at you." Sulli rolled her eyes as she prepared the meals for lunch.

As Sehun finished dressing up, the door bell rang. Sulli ran towards the dorr to greet her cousin aka best friend too." Suzy Bae!" Sulli hugged her tightly as Suzy hugged back." Hey, Ssul. I miss you like hell, you know?" Suzy greeted her cousin happily."  Oops, sorry. This is Sehun, my... husband." Sulli introduced Sehun to Suzy. As Suzy turned to see Sehun, she was quite speechless and so does Sehun. There was an awkward silence in the apartment until Sulli grabbed Suzy to the kitchen. Sulli wondered does Sehun and Suzy know each other because they seemed like they're awkward with each other." So Suzy, how's USA?" Sulli asked as she set the plates." Well, US is...." Suzy kept quiet until Sulli poked her shoulder." Yah, are you ok?" Suzy shook her head as she turned to smile at her." Nah, I'm fine. US is fine to be honest." Sulli tilted her head, confused." Fine? Just fine? Where's the Suzy I know who talks a lot and laughs like there's no tomorrow." Sulli pokes Suzy's cheek." Nah I'm fine. Let's eat , I'm hella hungry you know?" Suzy smiled as she helped Sulli set the dining table.

As they finished their meal, Sulli insist on washing the dishes herself." You too, go have a chat and get along, ok?" Sulli smiled as she make her way to the kitchen. Suzy cleared as she looked at Sehun who was looking away at the view outside of the apartment." I-" Suzy was about to say when Sulli cutted her off." Hey, how about you guys go have a chat at the balcony, ok? I need to clean the dinig table." Sulli pushed them both to the balcony as she ran back cleaning the table.

" So, long time no see." Sehun started the conversation. Suzy chuckled a bit." I think we're 10 years old is our last goodbye." Sehun smiled." Yeah. So,... 7 years, huh?" Suzy bit her lips trying to control the awkward situation." So how's life since I'm gone?" Suzy turned to Sehun as she asked. Sehun stayed quiet for awhile before he answered." Life is being pretty fine." Suzy just nodded." And Sulli?" Sehun cringed his nose at her question." What's with her?" Suzy just smiled." So are you guys a happy married couple or-" Sehun cutted her off." Yeah, we're pretty much love each other so we're like the happiest married couple." Sehun lied because he's not really comfortable with Suzy's question. Suzy just nodded. Sehun tried to walk away when Suzy tugged his shirt and pulled him as she buried her face to his broad chest. Sehun was quite shocked but how can he resist her, she is his first love anyway so he hugged her back tightly.

---

Sulli who already finished washing the dishes walk to the balcony to join their chat when she stopped her step. Sehun and Suzy was hugging like a perfect couple. Sulli shook her head. S o she was right, they do know each other before her? They seemed really close as well. Is Suzy, Sehun's ex? Or is she the one who stopped their relationship? She was confused. She shook it off and called them as she didn't see anything." You guys, dessert is ready!" Sulli smiled when she see the two but waht they didn't know, she was breaking in the inside.

---

As Suzy bid goodbye, Sulli immediately ran to the toilet without even sparin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter