Chapter 8.

Married At Age 17.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal knocked her head for the countless times." What am I going to do, Ssul? I'm doomed. My parents thought we were actually dating why the hell does Kai act so nonchalantly like we're really dating?!" Krystal ruffled her, stressed." Why didn't you deny it?" Sulli asked didn't even looked at Krystal as she was still texting with someone on her phone. Krystal kept quiet thinking why." Look, it all went back to 'why didn't you deny it?'. Krys, you're denying your own feeling please. You like Kai but you're too ego to admit it even to your own self. I know Kai likes you. I never seen he had even played with a single girl since he told Minhyuk that you're a couple. He had changed because of you so why don't you change because of him? Besides we're going to Hawaii next week so be prepared." Sulli pats Krystal before she went back texting." Who you're texting with? Sehun?" Krystal joked trying to change the topic." Nope, Suzy. She said she's here in Seoul so she wants to visit our apartment because wants to apologize she couldn't came to our wedding." Krystal shot up from her seat." Suzy?! Your cousin who's in London?!" Sulli nodded stil texting with Suzy." Let's hang out together. It's been a long time since we had our last hangout." Krystal leaned pouting at Sulli." I don't know. Ask her yourself, if she agree then I'm coming too." Krystal nodded." So she haven't net Sehun yet." Sulli lifted her shoulder meaning 'I don't know'. Krystal sighed." Fine, you prefer Suzy more than me. You paid more attention to her more than your best friend who has always been there for you for 12 years." Krystal glared at Sulli childishly." Stop acting like a kid. Besides I missed Suzy like hell it's been 5 years since she left and didn't I already promised you that we can hangout at Starbucks later?" Sulli still ignoring Krystal.

" Hangout? Where?" Taemin, one of their seniors suddenly bugged in." Taemin oppa!" Krystal rubbed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter