Chapter 7.

Married At Age 17.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal sighed.' Why do I have to face this situation?' Yes, she is in the most awkward situation she has ever bee. Minhyuk just called guy for a hangout and of course, Krystal has to come too. Luckily, Kai asked Sehun to come too and of course (again), Sulli has to come too. So at least she didn't feel lonely but still, it's awkward hanging out with your ex and tried to act like nothing happen and being just friends.

" Baby, do you want to order anything?" Kai her hair lovingly(?). Krystal gulped. She looked back at the menu nervously. She could hear Sulli chuckled next to her as she just shot a glare at her." Caramel macchiato would be fine." She smiled at Kai trying to act like a real couple. Besides, she need to prove to Minhyuk that she's not a some kind of trash that doesn't deserve to be loved.

As they all ordered their meals, Kai decided to broke the awkward silence." So Minhyuk, what plans do you have right now?" Kai asked." Well, nothing much. I'm just planning our wedding which will be held next month on the 5th September." Minhyuk answered confidently as he wrapped his arm around Yoora's shoulder making her giggled. Krystal chuckled a bit.' That's the kind of girl that made him left me? Such an idiot.' But somehow, Krystal's chuckle managed to grabbed others' attention." Anything funny, Krystal?" Yoora glared at her." Or are you excited for OUR wedding?" Yoora asked again sarcastically making Krystal's anger rises. Krystal smiled controlling her anger." Of course I'm excited since it's my friend's wedding but I'm quite sorry because Kai already promised me to bring me to Hawaii next month for well, our anniversary, right baby?" Krystal smiled at Kai but Kai could sense that she's pleading him to help her from the look on her eyes." Err- y- yeah. We're really sorry that we couldn't come." Kai stuttered. Yoora's face seemed quite happy or maybe, jealous? Minhyuk kept his calm face and just nodded." Hawaii? I've been there a lot. So,I think it's not wrong to go there again, right?" Yoora clings tightly to Minhyuk." You want to come too? How about your wedding?" Krystal is really disgusted by Yoora's action." Well, we could held the wedding in hawaii, right oppa? Besides it's a memorable place for us two." Yoora looked at Minhyuk as Minhyuk laughed and nodded." I guess we should." Minhyuk answered innocently not realising the glare from Krystal.

---

" Why does she have to come?!" Krystal screamed in the car." Geez relax Krys. Besides. it was your idea." Sulli rolled her eyes. Kai was busy focusing over his driving while Sehun has long dozed off to dreamland at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter