Chapter 11.

Married At Age 17.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What?!" Sulli was completely shocked while Sehun wasn't paying much attention to her. He placed his luggage at the corner then jumped at the couch as he casually turns on the 45 inch tv. Sulli took her phone as she clled Krystal." Yah! How many room do you have in your suite?" Sulli asked." Urm, two. One for me and one for Kai." Krystal answered nonchalantly not realising Sulli's temper." Then how is it possible that there's only one room in my suite?!" Sulli's voice is getting higher." I don't know. It wasn't me who booked the suites. It's Minhyuk and Kai." Krystal shrugged." Give the phone to Kai" Sulli ordered as Krystal innocently called Kai." Yup hello?" Kai answered." Yah Kim Jongin! What's with the 'there's only one room in my suite'? Can't you even afford a two room suite for us?!" Sulli shouted made Sehun rolled his eyes. He was too tired to calm her so he just ignored her." Look Ssul, you're a married woman now. Besides, this considered as your honeymoon. So why don't you just sleep with your husband at the same bed and make some babies. I'm sure Sehun won't mind." Kai calmly told her. Sulli sighed. She has no other choice. Besides, she won't burn a hole in her pocket just to book another room. This vacation is meant to have fun and enjoy so she just hung up. She turned to Sehun when she realise he is smirking at her." What?" Sulli glare at him." Make some babies?" Sehun asked still smiling like an idiot." Oh, shut up." Sulli rolled her eyes. Although they've been living together for almost 3 months but she is still awkward when it comes to sleeping at the same bed. Sometimes she would insist on sleeping on the couch.

---

The 3 couples went to a restaurant near the beach. They ordered their food and drinks. The night was quite crazy. There are fireworks, cheers and lots of crowd at the beach. The party at the beach was really exciting.

" So how's the wedding preparation?" Krystal asked as she sipped her wine." Well we already picked the venue which is at the beach. The catering is also done. But I haven't picked my bridemaids and my wedding dress. Since there's so many beautiful dress I couldn't even pick. I want the best dress for my wedding of course." Yoora answered making Krystal snorted." Well better pick a dress quick." Sulli smiled as she wanted to cover Krystal's snort." Yes and since you guys are here, why don't you girls be my bridemaids? And I really wanted Krystal to be my maid of honour." Yoora smiled at Krystal." Yeah sure why not? Don't you have best friends that could be your bridemaids or are you that lonely that you only have Minhyuk?" Krystal's question was very sharp yet it didn't effect Yoora." I do but I just wanted you two be my bridemaids since you two are very special, right?" Yoora smiled as she cuddles to Minhyuk. Krystal laughed sarcastically." Since tomorrow is your anniversary, what are your plans?" Minhyuk asked Kai trying to change the hot topic." Well, we just all have to wait right? It wouldn't be a surprise since I will tell you guys, right?" Kai smiled at Krystal. Minhyuk nodded." So when is your wedding anyway?" Sehun asked." Well, the wedding is on Saturday." Minhyuk answered.

---

" Where you're going anyway?" Kai asked when he dried his hair. He just finished showering when they got back. Krystal was getting quite embarrased looking at his abs decided to go out trying to avoid staring at him again. She grabbed her phone and wore her cardigan." Nah just strolling along the beach. i won't be long." Krystal looked away trying to avoid his eye contact. Kai grinned. He knows that she was staring him that's why he decided to dried his hair longer. He went to her and whispered at her ear." Don't be long, kitten. I'll be waiting you here." Kai chuckled making Krystal blush." Ok I'll go now." She ran out of the suite making Kai's laugh getting louder.

---

Krystal sat at a beach chair as she stagazes the sky. Since she was a kid, she always look up to the sky whenever she felt clueless, lonely, sad or confused. She admired how the star could shine really bright at the sky although the sky is really dark. She finds hope whenever she looks at the stars. She smiled all by herself when she felt someone standing next to her." Minhyuk oppa." She was startled when she saw him smiling next to her." Can I take a seat?" He asked. Gosh, how much she misses that smile, that voice and that pose. It would be lie if she said didn't have a single bit of feelings towards him any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter