Chapter 5.

Married At Age 17.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli can't stand her laughter." i knew it, Krys." Krystal rolled her eyes." What the hell?! Knew what." Sulli just laughed." Why would he claimed you his girlfriend? Besides, why didn't you deny it? Oh Jung Soojung, I see what's going on here. You like Kim Jongin, huh?" Krystal almost fell from her chair." No!" Sulli just grinned." Well what happen to the 'I'll never fell for a player anymore because player and they are jerks.' Krys, don't you remember what Minhyuk has done to you?" Sulli's grin has turned to a frown. Krystal rolled her eyes again." I didn't fell for him okay! It's just I'm quite shocked. Why would he said that he's my boyfriend, that's all." Sulli smiled." Ok ok geez finish your mocha will you." Krystal chcukled. As the girls were chatting in the cafe', something caught sight of Krystal's eyes." Hey isn't that Sehun?" Sulli didn't spare a glance at what Krystal was pointing." So? And it's rude to point you know." Krystal glared at Sulli." Well it seems like Sehun and Hayoung looks really cute together. Holding hands and all." Sulli immediately turned to where Krystal was looking." Hayoung? What is she doing with Sehun?" Krystal looked at Sulli confused." Didn't he tell you that he was going out with Hayoung?" Sulli shook." Told you players never change even though they are married." Sulli just keep staring at the two people laughing and talking while holding hands. She feels quite uncomfortable with their closeness and somehow she feels... jealous?

---

Sehun who just send Hayoung home, went to return to the apartment. And when he just entered the house, Sulli who was watching the tv turned it off and stand up facing him." Have you been waiting for me?" Sehum smirked seeing Sulli but didn't realise the anger in her face because it was dark." Sulli rolled her eyes. She wanted to ask him about his relationship with Hayoung but she finds it that might looks like she likes him so she decide to just get some sleep. As she was about to walked into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter