Chapter 10.

Married At Age 17.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" It's been a week already. She didn't even want to talk to me. When I tried to talk to her or something, she will said ' I need to go.' , ' Maybe later.' and all. I think I'm going ti have headache. I'm seriously pissed off you know." Sehun gripped his hair. He clearly looks stress." Chill, dude. I think I know what's going on here." Kai patted Sehun's shoulder as he continued with his phone." What? Going on what?" Sehun immediately looked up at Kai hoping if he could help him." Look, you have two problems here. So let me make it as one. Which would you prefer? Sulli or Suzy?" Kai asked. Sehun was speechless for awhile until he finally speak up." Well, I've been loving Suzy since we're kids and she looks really pretty when she's grown but... Sulli is my wife and she is beautiful, dorky and perfect. She has so much charms. She is just simply perfect for me." Sehun smiled when he thought about Sulli." So which one?" Kai asked still playing with his phone." I... don't know." Sehun stuttered. He was really confused." Then you need to know quick. In my opinion, go to Hawaii, have a great vacation and the most important thing is have a honeymoon with Sulli. I'm sure she'll get better." Kai adviced him as he continued playing the game from his phone. Sehun kept quiet thinking back what Kai just said.

---

Sulli finished dressing up to head to the airport. She's wearing a simple checkered and let her hair down which passed her shoulder. As she was cleaning the kitchen, she felt a tug on her shirt and someone suddenly backhugging her." Sehun, I... need to.. clean the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter