Chapter 4.

Married At Age 17.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli heard her alarm clock rang so she tried to get up but somehow she felt so comfortable makes her too lazy to get up. She snuggled. She felt so comfortable with the warmth and when she slowly open her eyes. She felt something wrong. Her eyes widened." What the hell are you doing in my room?! Plus why are you shirtless?!" Sulli harshly pushed Sehun off the king-sized bed." What the- Your room?! Kitty, its OUR room, remember? And I always sleep shirtless. Gosh, why do you have to be so loud early in the morning?" Sehun rolled his eyes. Sulli gasped." Don't call me kitty again! And please you lost to me last night so its MY room now." Sulli was about to push Sehun out of the room when Sehun grabbed her wrist then pinned her on the floor. Sulli gulped." Look, Kitty suits you well plus this room is still OUR room." Sehun face is like 3 inch apart from Sulli's." Cook me breakfast, baby." Sehun pecked her nose then left her speechless.

---

Krystal was walking around the bookstore in the mall, searching for some good books to read when she caught someone in her sight. She froze then managed to ran to hide behind a bookshelf. She sneak a peek when suddenly, a guy and girl was walking in front of her. She gulped and tried to run away when the guy saw her and grabbed her wrist." Krystal?" She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she turned to the couple." Minhyuk oppa." She forced a smile.' Why is he here?' Krystal groaned.

---

Kai was flirting with stranger he met at the bubble tea shop when he saw Krystal walking into the bookstore. He smirked and just left the girl dumbfounded. He walked into the bookstore when he saw Krystal with a guy and a girl. Krystal seemed quite uncomfortable, he thought.' She needs help and it seems like the hero is just arrived.' He laughed as he walked towards them.

---

" Long time no see, Krystal. Wow you totally changed a lot. I just re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter